The Advertiser - What a Newspaper

Remove this Banner Ad

What's happened to the Scoreboard in the Supercoach Monday liftout or whatever it's called. It just has a picture of the clubs logo and reads "67 V 82".

Also in the sports section today the NRL and Super 14 ladder didn't have a "Lost" column in them.

what credibility has the M Agars award got? i just noticed that Edwards received votes in 2 of the first 3 games

According to today's Tiser Malcolm Blight is apparently a "former Woodville-West Torrens great".

So when he was playing for Woodville against West Torrens he was actually playing an internal trial ;)

In the paper this morning apparently Nathan van Berlo signalled to the bench for a stretcher to be brought out to Danger. The picture clearly shows its Brent Reilly!

No one from the powertiser would know a 1/4 of our team this is just further proof.

They are only interested in us when they can sink the steel caps in or take the Mickey as was proved this week with that page 3 crap.Clearly taking the urine out of us

So when he was playing for Woodville against West Torrens he was actually playing an internal trial ;)

I realised that.

I'm just saying that if Port Power and Port Adelaide circa 1975 are the same thing by extension of the logic it seems fair enough that Woodville and Woodville-West Torrens are the same thing ...

according to todays paper, Andrew McLeod captained AFC, or otherwise its the other way around and Mark Ricciuto wore number 23..

Went down and spent my dollar ten this morning on the powertiser. Just a lazy 8 articles on us

Rushi$ wrote some crap about the Lions showing us up opening line Winter officially starts tomorrow ????

Only one worth reading is on page 70 with Blighty making some good points and written by one K.McGregor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

262y5ck.png

Looks like they've got Rucci proofreading again

Crows crash back into contention

• MICHELANGELO RUCCI

[insert picture of Rory Sloane celebrating a goal]

Skloane celebrates his goal.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...-into-contention/story-e6frecoc-1225893023044

also -now that I'm reading the article

3rd paragraph
"With a nine-man defensive zone, Adelaide last night not only scored its first win against a top-four team in more than two seasons "

should I break it to him that Fremantle was 2nd when we beat them 2 months ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back