mandy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2001
Heaven
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Me either. But that was an illegal leak.

Showtime officially release these first episodes themselves for some reason. They did it last year too. The copy out now is perfect.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I will never forget looking at a Homeland early release Ep 1 after the bombing of the Cia at a friend's of a friend's of a friend's house and it was full of green screens.

I think it had text pointing out where the explosions were going to be too, didn't it? Haha. I don't understand why people watch leaked versions even when they know it's unfinished.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
It's back. Episode 1 has been released early again.

I won't say much until others have watched it. Except to say I still hate Noah.
Yup. I still hate him too, but something heavy must've gone down when he was in prison. I just constantly feel bad for his wife - she obviously still loves him deeply and is ready to move on past all the crap he put her through, but he continues to treat her so horribly.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Yep. He seemed all into her in prison. "Just wait for me". Now doesn't want a bar of her.

Wonder what Brendan Fraser did to him in there.

It's almost like he has been warned off her. I would bet that the prison guard is known to either Cole or Helen's father & reports of seeing him happily writing away in his cell might not have gone down too well

Where's all Noah's cash gone?? Descent must have sold given the publicity & everyone seems to know about it. There's only so much that could have been spent on legal fees trying to keep out of/get out of prison. Or maybe some sort of 'proceeds of crime' legislation fleeced him of the lot...

Poor bloke...NOT;)

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
I think I must of missed the last episode of S2 as I didn't know he was found guilty. What was the verdict and how long was his sentenced for. Is this series going to go back in time as well. It might of helped if I watched the first half hour of the show.

mandy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2001
Heaven
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
There was no verdict at the end of season 2. I think it just ended with him pronouncing his guilt.

Season 3 starts 3 years later after he's been released and living at his sister's house about to attend his Dad's funeral. There really haven't been any flashback blanks filled in about what happened since season 2 except Helen visited him in prison a few times.

Wonder what Brendan Fraser did to him in there.

I actually didn't realise it was Brendan Fraser until right near the end.

And I think it's obvious what he did to Noah in jail: Made him watch 'Dudley Do-Right' over & over again!

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

Don't think Noah is really bleeding in the kitchen. He's got massive PTSD etc after Brendan Fraser or someone else attacked him in prison.

mandy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2001
Heaven
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Not really interested in Juliette and can't see why she warranted a whole chapter. Could have easily been incorporated into Noahs.

Brendan Fraser however is VERY intriguing. Gotta be more than just Noah beating him at a high school swim meet.

mandy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2001
Heaven
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Wasn't too bad this week. I thought it was telling that Cole remembers Allison having her s**t together but she doesn't. He loooooooooooves her! (That dream too)

Noah showing up will be interesting.

Brendan Fraser however is VERY intriguing. Gotta be more than just Noah beating him at a high school swim meet.

Is it a bit sad that other shows (& movies) have made me consider that he is simply a figment of Noah's imagination!?

Back