FTA-TV The Affair season 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooooooooooooooh, after todays episode I'm going with this too. Maybe just the story of his next novel?

I'm actually not right up to date, but it could even be part of the explanation... IE: Fraser was real in jail at one point, but is imaginary on the outside.

Not just Fraser in his imagination now......
The copy I was watching cut out at the end (uh, I mean, Foxtel didn't record the ending), so I had to read a recap, but it definitely seems like Noah is slowly spiralling out of control. He obviously was hallucinating Gunther following him in the car last episode and Martin drowning in this episode, but there is still the unsolved mystery about who actually stabbed him. If not Gunther, then who?

Not just Fraser in his imagination now......

Yep. Not sure I like the direction, but at least they didn't fiddle around too long trying to make it a mystery.

The copy I was watching cut out at the end (uh, I mean, Foxtel didn't record the ending), so I had to read a recap, but it definitely seems like Noah is slowly spiralling out of control. He obviously was hallucinating Gunther following him in the car last episode and Martin drowning in this episode, but there is still the unsolved mystery about who actually stabbed him. If not Gunther, then who?

Himself. He was probably just wrestling with himself/an imagined Gunther.

Yeah that's an interesting take on it.

I guess it could have been the French woman, who is used to looking after someone. But if Noah can almost drown himself then he can also stab himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season would have been better watched in one sitting.

In the context of 10 episodes....brilliant.

That finale 15 seconds in the Cab...thats where Affairs end up....with nothing.

Problem was that 10 weekly caused a disjointedness that made it difficult to follow.

This season would have been better watched in one sitting.

In the context of 10 episodes....brilliant.

That finale 15 seconds in the Cab...thats where Affairs end up....with nothing.

Problem was that 10 weekly caused a disjointedness that made it difficult to follow.

What's going to happen in Series 4?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's going to happen in Series 4?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spend more time on Noah, the least likable character in the show by making him even more unlikable. and continue to ruin the Cole character that was good in the first 2 seasons.

It makes it even more amazing that Shameless is still good when everyother Showtime show turns to s**t in the 2nd seasons and gets worse every year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back