The afl app is even worse than it normally is this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought so too, then i went in and was watching freo vs cats. It's working normally now
Well that's daft.

I'm pretty shitty that they pissed off the news bit to a menu, so I'm only really keeping it around for my live pass. Use Footy Live for everything else.

My match centre was lagging by almost an entire quarter

You're 3 hours behind in WA, sounds like you're ahead of the game to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really dont even want to go into detail.

Just give me some stats for crying out loud. Nothing refreshes properly. Everything is located poorly.

Why are they sooo bad at this.

The AFL are bad at everything so of course they'll be bad at this too

They don't even have the weekends teams up yet, not anywhere I could find anyway

Took forever for them to load, was ultra annoying. They are up now though.

There's too many bugs/aesthetic issues to even bother listing. Who are the people who get the gig developing the layouts of this stuff? It is genuinely amateur hour. It devalues the product significantly and makes you wonder just how professional the code is to allow such poorly developed software be the main contact point for the league.

When is the Telstra contract up? It is a noose around their neck.

Never mind their decision to make it borderline impossible to follow live AFLW scores. The link from the app just takes you to the AFL site, where you can't get an overview and have to click through again. Its a disgrace. Sportal for me I reckon.

TBH Im pissed off this has only 25 responses.
Its ******* pathetic.
How hard is it to make a user friendly app? There are *in bogans launching state of the art apps every month and the largest sport in this country cant even get some numbers to match up to a few names ffs

WHYYYYYY is it so difficult.. If I want to scroll down to see stats I need to tap the screen twice.. Like * off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back