The afl app is even worse than it normally is this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a shocking app and completely user unfriendly. It's as though they take any feedback they receive on board, and then go and implement the exact opposite.

The 'live' stats page is absolute garbage. Freezes and crashes constantly. They've got all these fancy CD stats in there now as well...which would be great if it didn't completely demolish any semblance of usability.

AFL website is not much better. I have pretty fast internet and can stream highlights from other sports websites (NHL, MLB etc) without any problems at all, but when I have the audacity to try watching footy highlights, it looks like the video is being played through Microsoft Paint.

This is with the quality set to "high"

upload_2017-3-24_8-34-12.png

EDIT: And for comparison, here it is set to "low". Spot the difference.

upload_2017-3-24_8-37-57.png

Crownbet app was faster than AFL site last night at updating score. Afl needed manual refresh each time.

Old app was fine. Every app is getting ****ed up like this. They replace lots of thin boxes with one large thick box, get everything to slide in rather than just appear, and make the font taller and narrower, to make everything look smoother and faster. Ends up being clunky and slow.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's significantly worse than last year. Whoever designed the layout needs medical help. Everything about it is now worse. Same with the individual club apps, horrendous.

What happens when the AFL and Telstra have a lovechild?
This!

Stats to the ******* Carlton and Richmond game will still not ******* load! What a joke!

upload_2017-3-25_8-42-39.png

hey whatever happened this ground animation? Perfect if you couldn't listen to or watch the game, or even if you could listen to it, because it showed you the play, what happened, who had the ball in the exact location.
3885749089_f9342cd056.jpg

Couldn't access the stats last night at the game. The website was even worse, wasn't even loading. Still can't access stats or fixture info with the app.

There's a couple of free apps which have every radio station available to be streamed. Or are
You talking about a certain afl channel on the app exclusively?

Go to the 3AW or SEN or any other radio site during a match, all online broadcasts are locked out. They will all play a repeating message saying that "X is broadcasting the AFL. Go to afl.com.au or use the AFL app to listen." Only the streams to AFL.com.au and the app will work. You need a real radio otherwise. This of course creates a huge problem, because everyone goes to one site to listen... and the site crashes. Then nobody gets to listen to the radio.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back