The afl app is even worse than it normally is this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kudos to Baz_hawk who alerted us in the Game Day thread to the fact that Freo v Geelong went to extra time:

5aWg0pq.png
I also have a screenshot the worm going back on itself, and then doing some weird square in the Dees vs Saints game.

Also have one other screenshot where a game went to Q5.

I also have a screenshot the worm going back on itself, and then doing some weird square in the Dees vs Saints game.

Please post. We all need a laugh

Downloaded app on Wednesday. Deleted on Monday.

I'd also like to give a shoutout to whoever redesigned AFL.com.au so that when you click on the matches in the banner, instead of being taken to the match centre like before, you get taken to a replay and told to buy AFL Live. I just want to see the score worm!
Try using Chrome and click the request desktop site check box. This should work.

Anyone figured out a way to stream the live app onto the tv to watch games? Pretty sure chrome cast, Apple TV and even hdmi to lighting cable are blocked :(

I screen share from phone to tv, no issues at all.

Try a lightning cable instead, not sure if the lighting ones work.

Please post. We all need a laugh

The scoreworm having a fit:
Screenshot_20170326-141657.png

Cats game going to Q5:
Screenshot_20170326-221913.png

No stats being available ffs - by far the most annoying:
Screenshot_20170326-201856.png

AFL 360 and other fox footy shows were available on replay during the trial period. Guess what happens after the season starts........no AFL 360, no on the couch, no open mike. These programs are the reason i subscribed as i can easily watch games live on Oz plus tv or at sports bars.

Frks crooks.

I will request full refund but i suspect clause 11 (c) of article 7 in the terms and conditions will show how gullable i am.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously guys, use Footy Live. Been using it since 2011, a very, very well polished AFL app for scores and stats.
This - It's my go to app (if not streaming a game).

Also love the VFL detail too.

Dont you have the Dangerapp?
It only comes as part of the DangerPhone device package.

From memory it's $35 DangerDollars a month.

Sent via DangerPhone using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Agile is rubbish. Just an excuse to rush something to market with bugs, no documentation and very limited testing and remediation. Considering its Telstra.. not surprised.

Agile may well be all those things you said buy at same time, if done right has significant benefits. The UX re the app and the functionality provided has nothing to do with development methodology and everything to do with incompetence.

Agile may well be all those things you said buy at same time, if done right has significant benefits. The UX re the app and the functionality provided has nothing to do with development methodology and everything to do with incompetence.

Having spent many years at telstra in house and out sourced I can tell you it has everything to do with project methodology and app development, irrespective of whether they develop in house or outsource. The layout is bad no doubt but the bugs and issues are down to Devops and Agile. It is what it is.

Sounds like they've tried to incorporate the infamous Squiggle to the display. o_O

Agile is rubbish. Just an excuse to rush something to market with bugs, no documentation and very limited testing and remediation. Considering its Telstra.. not surprised.

Agile has its uses. Poor testing and remediation are signs of a bad project, not a bad methodology.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back