The Afl Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an emergency so could i get the official word that i control a team. I have plenty of time on my hands and it will make the game go a bit quicker.
Who do i get to coach?

mike2j7 said:
I am an emergency so could i get the official word that i control a team. I have plenty of time on my hands and it will make the game go a bit quicker.
Who do i get to coach?

Who says your in?

What's the point of having a Pre Season and Rookie Draft when the players eligable for it are being selected in the National Draft?

dees_best said:
What's the point of having a Pre Season and Rookie Draft when the players eligable for it are being selected in the National Draft?

I second that call. The draft has been screwed with.

Cuneyt said:
ah well dont bother me not like there was anything worth waiting for in the pre season draft just add all

That wasn't the point. The point is it's unfair for other teams if teams like yours and rizzo's can suddenly draft those players.

GeeCat said:
That wasn't the point. The point is it's unfair for other teams if teams like yours and rizzo's can suddenly draft those players.
And thats been fixed, so stop the bitching and moaning :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After searching through 43+ pages of posts I have found nothing about Tim Boyle other than a rizzo post about delistings that was found to have mistakes in it.

Anyone who has any proof of which list he is on has until midnight to provide it, otherwise I'll decide it with a toss of a coin.

Hawthorn is the next draft pick and if they get Boyle that pick will be scrapped and Richmond will get a longer run at the end, so no draft picks for a day or so

Tim Boyle is on Richmond's list. They won the toss I did last night and that link probably would've got him anyway. As I said to someone else who complained about player mix ups, find it at the time and we can do something (that's why we say to read these team lists and check them ;)), if you leave it there's too much domino effect to do anything.

fahmi has relinquished his spot to allow wrenny back into the game.

fahmi will return to the top of the emergency list, while wrenny returns to the game with 2 strikes and has been clearly warned one stuff up and he is gone for good

Michael West joins Melbourne as a replacement for Trent West who I put on the wrong list

Guido17 is the new coach of Melbourne

Marcus Allan joins Melbourne as a replacement for Paul Thomas which the previous coach missed

Waite30 is the new coach of Fremantle - he will get a top up pick and a priority 2nd round pick to make up for what his predecessor ********ed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back