News The AFL Investigation into the Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

where the **** is our game day thread? looking at this place you wouldn't think rd 1 was about to start????
Am I missing something??
It's not game day yet

Thanks mate, I need to work out how to unblock someone, I thought I'd unblocked Keys (no idea how it happened).....but I think because he started the thread it doesn't show for me, I was well confused.
Why would you have Keys blocked?

Juddy with the gold:

"Kevin's got a long personal history of struggling to come to terms with things, and struggling to move on," Judd said on Triple M's Friday Huddle.

"It took him two decades to work out he was going bald and finally get rid of the world's rudest combover. He was sacked as coach and it took him 16 years before he went to another club function after he threw his toys out of the cot.

"I guess by Kevin's timelines, a decade on he's probably not ready to process it and move on."

"Another 10 years and he'll be over it and he'll be ready to move on!"

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/af...-massive-whack-over-2006-premiership-comments

Juddy with the gold:

"Kevin's got a long personal history of struggling to come to terms with things, and struggling to move on," Judd said on Triple M's Friday Huddle.

"It took him two decades to work out he was going bald and finally get rid of the world's rudest combover. He was sacked as coach and it took him 16 years before he went to another club function after he threw his toys out of the cot.

"I guess by Kevin's timelines, a decade on he's probably not ready to process it and move on."

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/af...-massive-whack-over-2006-premiership-comments
pretty sure he would be dead in a decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another who can't tell the difference between a club sanctioned program delivering performance enhancing drugs to almost their whole team (and hiding/lying about it) and a small % of a team's players taking recreational drugs in their spare time.

There's a very good reason the AFL treated the two cases differently - they're very bloody different. West Coast cooperated to avoid sanctions and are one of the cleanest clubs around today as a result. Essendon 'self reported' when they were already in the sh*t and still believe they were wronged unfairly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juddy with the gold:

Cheers for that, I have always thought and still do that Juddy is a bit arrogant, but that was brilliant . Loved the comb over line :p

Juddy with the gold:

Double gold. Juddy for PM is closer to the mark.

sadly for Kev it is all true.

I am not very comfortable that Juddy was our captain, a feeling I haven't had since he left. He will be a club legend and deservedly so. His words are a real departure for the usual retired player drivel.

Last edited:
Somebody must have posted the following link in one of the threads (sorry I have n't checked the threads thoroughly)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/west-c...-boss-defends-2006-title-20170322-gv4fvb.html

Richard Ings who was the head of ASADA from 2005 to 2010 said that no Eagles players were ever tested positive for either PEDs or illicit drugs. This is despite the Eagles going through a lot of target testing than any other club. In any case (unlike PEDs) illicit drugs are not going to help anybody play better footy. So the calls to take the 2006 premiership away or allegations of tainted flag is silly to say the least.

If somebody says that we could not have won the 2006 premiership if the club had suspended all our star players (like Cousins, Kerr and Co) for suspected drug use at the start of 2006 season then they might have a point (albeit hypothetical). But even then it is more of an administration issue than a playing issue and certainly not a reason to call the 2006 flag as tainted. Plenty of rumours about Collingwood but nobody has ever been suspended other than those 2 young players - everybody found it funny when Dane Swann told some kids: "don't get caught." There is hardly any difference to Swann in 2010 and Cousins in 2006. Geelong hasn't done anything to Selwood for that speeding issue and Hawthorn did not suspend Hodge for drink driving in 2015 - these issues are more harmful to the society than Ben Cousins wasting his life away on drugs.

BREAKING NEWS: Senior Herald Sun writer Mark 'slobbo' Robinson has some next and exosive news about the Eagles rampant drug culture and how it destroyed the lives of its own members.

there was ten hawks players using meth and cocaine

one wears 23 and now is in Bondi

yet those guys were protected by AFL under an injunction ...double standards and hypocrisy of the highest order

buddy in 2015 ..another cover up by the AFL
The Hawks story was different, as it originated from stolen medical records which like it or not is illegal
And the AFL don't issue injunctions, federal courts do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back