Reality Check!

Team Captain
Apr 22, 2014
Bendigo
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Collingwood, Port Adelaide
Year in year out I state this but every pleb on here buys into the mass psychosis generated by the AFL. I have predicted the scripted events for 3 years in a row since the Bulldogs premiership """"victory"""".

This year I know who is going to win, but posting it on here will cause the AFL to revise their script. If you want to know who will win the flag ans earn free money then PM me.

Reality Check out.

Year in year out I state this but every pleb on here buys into the mass psychosis generated by the AFL. I have predicted the scripted events for 3 years in a row since the Bulldogs premiership """"victory"""".

This year I know who is going to win, but posting it on here will cause the AFL to revise their script. If you want to know who will win the flag ans earn free money then PM me.

Reality Check out.

Post your theory or mode delete the thread.

Attention seeking.

Post your theory or mode delete the thread.

Attention seeking.
It's quite obvious just watch how the games play week in week out. But most fans of the game are not intelligent enough to pick up on it unfortunately. As soon as someone in the know posts it on social media, the afl revises the script.

It's quite obvious just watch how the games play week in week out. But most fans of the game are not intelligent enough to pick up on it unfortunately. As soon as someone in the know posts it on social media, the afl revises the script.

You haven't posted here in almost 2 years.You predicted Richmond in 2017 but got all the details wrong, so show proof of your genius or STFU and go back into hibernation.

Reality Check out.
Yet you still follow it and post in an AFL forum. I agree it's not 100% fair and legit though and outcomes (not games) are scripted. Post your winner anyway, it's give you some cred.

H-h-he nott poseded fuh 2 YEERS

I really don't see what that has to do with anything.

Fact is rigging has existed in AFL since late 1970s when televised broadcast started becoming popular. Under Gil's leadership just about every game is rigged now. If you don't want to believe me that's fine. Most idiots won't want to anyway.

I really don't see what that has to do with anything.

Fact is rigging has existed in AFL since late 1970s when televised broadcast started becoming popular. Under Gil's leadership just about every game is rigged now. If you don't want to believe me that's fine. Most idiots won't want to anyway.
Im different to most idiots, is it Carlton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reality Check out.

So Bulldogs 2016 we had year of the Underdog and from 7th on the ladder which I also predicted.
Richmond with its huge supporter base and rubbish for years which I also predicted
And West Coast as an interstate team winning at the MCG.

It was quite easy really.

Let me guess, GWS for the premiers this year? lol

tenor.gif

Reality Check out.

Geelong

Robbo's drunk posting on Big Footy again.

Does it when he's not drunk on air.

So every single player, as well as the coaches and umpires are under some sort of hypnotic mind control beam operated from AFL house?

giphy1.gif

100% it's rigged. Your right mate it's frustrating that people can't see that. They say how can you have all players in on it but the thing is its an entertainment industry and business, the crowd and punters are what they feed off, the Afl are the players boss so what boss says they do, they still get paid the same and earn a lot of money anyway. Too much money involved with any sport and betting means likely rigging. Notice a lot more close games the last 10 years? Keep the crowd on edge wanting more. Entertainment all good for business!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back