Remove this Banner Ad

gocats

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2003
Other Teams
GEELONG
is Gay!

3 weeks is a bit harsh IMO.

Considering the day. Expected 2 for both, but 3 FFS. I guess with his terrible record and all. :rolleyes:

Sammy D said:
The first incident was clearly no worse than Harveys on Callan yet...

My setiments exactly, the difference here is though Callan was concussed and then missed a week of footy (I think) but the Bartel incident the guy obviously was not hurt and even got straight up and remenstrated with Bartel. The tribunal are obviously a bunch of chardonay sipping @#$% wits who have no concept of our great game and are clearly going out of their way to spoil it. Have just heard that Geelong will appeal the decision. Maybe he could serve the sentance concurrently which mean him back for the first week of the finals.

the only way to get off at the moment is to smash a guys face with your knee. Or just belt the ******** out of em infront of a camera ( Yes the video umpire is blind)

You know, as a Freo fan I'd agree - 1 week max for the charge if anything and the strike was a weak as psss charge.

But lay off our Jeffery - you should look at the video and not just the anti-jeff hype!

funkyfreo said:
But lay off our Jeffery - you should look at the video and not just the anti-jeff hype!
Doesnt matter its a geelong board.

Does it matter if he meant to do it or not? he kneed him in the face. Still should of gone for it.

TLo said he put his head over the ball for the free kick. as far as im concerned if a player is doing that for a free then its stiff ******** how hurt he gets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back