Current The AFP is smashing online networks of child sex offenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how they got this one. Working in a primary school ffs.

After another tip off from the AFP this ******** was arrested. He created children's apps! No bail I hope for this one.

Police will allege they found child abuse material stored on Tregloan's mobile phone during a search of his home.

They also said they found a significant number of video files stored on the phone that were filmed from outside the homes of residences in Adelaide.

The footage showed the occupants in the homes getting undressed and performing sexual acts.

I'd never heard of this organisation before.

Pixels from a Crime Scene - IWF Podcast
The screen goes dark for a second. The room is in shadow. Somewhere, a child is crying.

From the glittering headquarters of global tech giants to the darkest corners of online chatrooms, the Internet Watch Foundation takes you down the rabbit hole, lifting the lid on the global scandal of countless child sexual abuse images and videos being shared on the open web every day. The investigation begins here.

Join us as we meet the victims, the police, the charities, the experts, and even the criminals at the frontline of this global battle raging behind the screen. The battle to keep children safe and protect them from the very worst abuse at the hands of some of the most depraved criminals. Each week, Pixels from a Crime Scene delves deeper into this clandestine world, shining a spotlight on what really goes on online and why images and videos showing the sexual abuse of children are still spreading across the open web.

Monsters should get life.

Sixteen children allegedly sexually abused at NSW Mid-North Coast childcare centre

Key points:

• A 27-year-old Kendall man has been charged with more than 300 offences
  • Police allege he is part of an international paedophile ring and have arrested 14 others
  • At least 46 children have been abused, some as young at 16 months

The AFP and NSW Police have arrested 14 men, who are facing a total of 828 charges for child abuse offences.

The alleged offenders are accused of producing and sharing child abuse material to a wide-reaching online network in Australian and overseas.

This guy is one of the worst of the worst. I know people who knew him and they had absolutely no idea what a monster he was.

It's a little suspicious that there are no judges being nabbed by these raids. Perversion is not limited to society bottom feeders.

This guy is one of the worst of the worst. I know people who knew him and they had absolutely no idea what a monster he was.

It's a little suspicious that there are no judges being nabbed by these raids. Perversion is not limited to society bottom feeders.

Judges in South Australia have been caught before but I imagine now if inclined, they'd know to stay off the internet. Operating under cover of a VPN isn't a guarantee they won't get caught.

Well done, another one from the North Shore behind bars. The 26yo been charged with bestiality as well and the animal has been removed to a safe place.

Seventeen men have now been charged with child sex offences as part of the Australian Federal Police's (AFP) Operation Arkstone which launched last year.

Eleven of the 17 men are from New South Wales.

A man was arrested at his home in Lane Cove yesterday and is facing child abuse material offences, a bestiality offence and one count of wilful and obscene exposure in a public place.

Having an impact internationally as well, which is great.

Nine children, including some as young as two years old, have been rescued from alleged child exploitation in the Philippines after a tip-off from Australian Federal Police.

The tip-off came after a Victorian man was charged for allegedly paying for live-distance child exploitation in November 2019.
The children, aged between two and 16 years old, were removed from harm last week after the AFP alerted the Philippine Internet Crimes Against Children Centre (PICACC).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sports coach.

Key points:
  • The 21-year-old was allegedly in possession of several hundred gigabytes of child exploitation material
  • It is also alleged he was sharing images with other offenders on secure online messaging forums
  • The man will face the Beenleigh Magistrates Court on June 30 charged with 10 offences

Sports coach.

Key points:
  • The 21-year-old was allegedly in possession of several hundred gigabytes of child exploitation material
  • It is also alleged he was sharing images with other offenders on secure online messaging forums
  • The man will face the Beenleigh Magistrates Court on June 30 charged with 10 offences

At least it wasn't a terabyte

Not sure I'd be putting my hand up for that if my husband was caught up in something like this. :huh:

"His wife is prepared to allow him to return home and will monitor his conduct," barrister Gregory Stanton said.

She possibly has no choice? He’d no doubt control the purse strings.

Would highly recommend a podcast called 'Hunting Warhead'. A really in-depth look at how one of the largest dark web child abuse sites was brought down by an international police operation including the AFP. There's some interviews with the head admin of the site and provides a pretty interesting insight into his messed up mind

I won't post the whole article, it's really shocking.

A New South Wales man who was a member of a global child abuse network has been sentenced to four-and-a-half years' jail for crimes a court heard were of the "worst kind".

Warning: This article contains details that some readers may find distressing

Bret Anthony Chesworth, 55, pleaded guilty to seven of nine charges earlier this year.

The guilty pleas related to the possession of child abuse material and using a carriage service to transmit and access child abuse material between March 2019 and September last year.

The Newcastle District Court heard Chesworth was caught with a series of images of children on his phone and other devices, including images of a six-month-old baby.

A New South Wales man who was a member of a global child abuse network has been sentenced to four-and-a-half years' jail for crimes a court heard were of the "worst kind".

I guess the crimes couldn't have been that bad, given he got less than 5 years for them. Justice system is a joke.

I guess the crimes couldn't have been that bad, given he got less than 5 years for them. Justice system is a joke.

worst crime......4.5 years and probably parole

I get being a pedo is health issue as well as a criminal issue and thus complex but this is a joke

Another hundred down. Police said the alleged offenders were employed in a range of occupations, from construction, transport, law enforcement and hospitality.

The alleged Australian offenders range between 18 and 61 years old.

Of the offenders; 58 were arrested in Queensland, 18 in Victoria, 17 in New South Wales, 12 in South Australia, eight in Western Australia, three in Tasmania, three in the ACT and two in the Northern Territory.

Another hundred down. Police said the alleged offenders were employed in a range of occupations, from construction, transport, law enforcement and hospitality.

The alleged Australian offenders range between 18 and 61 years old.

Of the offenders; 58 were arrested in Queensland, 18 in Victoria, 17 in New South Wales, 12 in South Australia, eight in Western Australia, three in Tasmania, three in the ACT and two in the Northern Territory.

The warning towards the end of the article quoted should be required reading for parents/carers of children:
"Victoria Police will continue to work closely with our law enforcement partners across Australia and internationally to actively target online predators and to protect children," she said.

"I would urge parents to be vigilant and to proactively have conversations with your children about online safety.

"Children can be groomed in a matter of minutes – it's so important that everyone understands the warning signs of unwanted contact, how to protect your or your family's privacy online, and how to report any suspicious activity."

The hands of the AFP will stretch all the way to the Philippines.. Today.

afp.png

Not sure why it's so blurry, here's the main.

The AFP can reveal a child has been rescued from alleged child sexual abuse in the Philippines following investigations by the Australian Federal Police and the Philippine National Bureau of Investigation.
The 14-year-old girl was removed from harm on 4 May 2022 after the AFP International Command in the Philippines provided intelligence to Philippine authorities and the Philippine Internet Crimes Against Children Center (PICACC).
The information was referred off the back of the arrest and charge of a Victorian man for alleged child exploitation offences. Evidence seized allowed the AFP and Philippine authorities to track and identify a child victim based offshore.
The child has been placed in the care of a local social welfare office.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back