The all apologies thread - Buddy style

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
th-1009522162.jpg

Look, been thinking about how Buddy got an apology even though he's been a sniper for years. And frankly, i don't think we in general have apologised enough to people. So i will will start with the first apology and people, feel free to add you own. Let's apologise AFL style.

1 - Ivan Milat - bloke was simply misunderstood. He accidentally got helping backpackers out a little wrong. Ivan, Gil apologises.

th-2643416312.jpg

2 - Boris Johnson - look, so he had a few piss ups while telling everyone else to stay locked up like criminals and deny people the opportunity to say farewell to loved ones. I mean, who hasn't made that mistake before. Boris - Gil says sorry.

1654664540785.jpeg

Josef Fritzl

Listen, we may have been a bit harsh on you mate. I mean, protecting your daughter from all the nastiness of the outside world is seen as a bad thing? Many people home school. Gil, Josef needs an apology.

View attachment 1419332

2 - Boris Johnson - look, so he had a few piss ups while telling everyone else to stay locked up like criminals and deny people the opportunity to say farewell to loved ones. I mean, who hasn't made that mistake before. Boris - Gil says sorry.
This is an excellent one. I mean who cares right. People die, Boris will die, the people upset at Boris will die. The next generation who learnt from their family that Boris was doing this will die and eventually no one will actually care.

1654665397455.jpeg

Steve Hocking - look he brought in a range of rules designed to improve the game, and while they have failed to do so further investigation suggests that it may not actually be his fault. It was the unrelenting whinging from the media about the state of the game that backed him into a corner and forced his hand as Gil looked to protect the value of the TV rights deal so the AFL could keep pumping money into failures like the Gold Coast Suns. Gil, Steve needs an apology

View attachment 1419340

Steve Hocking - look he brought in a range of rules designed to improve the game, and while they have failed to do so further investigation suggests that it may not actually be his fault. It was the unrelenting whinging from the media about the state of the game that backed him into a corner and forced his hand as Gil looked to protect the value of the TV rights deal so the AFL could keep pumping money into failures like the Gold Coast Suns. Gil, Steve needs an apology
Too far

View attachment 1419340

Post reported for offensive imagery. You know the site rules prohibit pictures of campaigners. Think of the children. FOR GODS SAKES MAN. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

tumblr_mt5n2vsLhi1qfrw7to3_r1_400.gif

Brad Scott. The man is just demanding some respect goddamn it. He's not interested in human emotion. Gil - apologise to Brad now.

View attachment 1419340

You've ruined a good thread mate.

gettyimages-1240470863-612x612.jpg

Amber Heard. Now, who hasn't at least thought about shitting on a pillow during a domestic argument? Oh boy, every time that pesky wife of mine questions my dodgy gambling decisions or when i come home with a slab of VB instead of basic essential groceries, she doesn't realise how close she is to copping a number two bang smack in the middle of her pillow. Gil, Amber lost her court case. Apologise now please.

17411894-7343645-image-m-7_1566132081809.jpg

Todd Carney

Really, it's quite poor that a blokes career could end like this, even if it is the NRL. It's not his fault that his one brain cell is lonely and no doubt affected by alcohol abuse. It's also not his fault that he listened to health kooks and quacks about the (unproven) benefits of urine therapy. He was obviously just trying to maximise his physical potential and performance and seeking that edge, and in doing so going to lengths that where no sane person or organisation (except maybe Essendon) would go to.

In the interests of cross code co-operation and harmony, Gil, it's time to step up and apologise for his shortened career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5A489B22-4021-40BE-8DE5-B5011856C602.jpeg
I’d like to nominate John Hopoate,

Bloke was just out playing rugby and giving free prostate exams, and he gets wrongfully accused of blasting a guy in the ass with the ol yellow pages.

Gil will apologise immediately, this patron saint from the annals (see what I did there) of heaven has been misrepresented.

17411894-7343645-image-m-7_1566132081809.jpg

Todd Carney

Really, it's quite poor that a blokes career could end like this, even if it is the NRL. It's not his fault that his one brain cell is lonely and no doubt affected by alcohol abuse. It's also not his fault that he listened to health kooks and quacks about the (unproven) benefits of urine therapy. He was obviously just trying to maximise his physical potential and performance and seeking that edge, and in doing so going to lengths that where no sane person or organisation (except maybe Essendon) would go to.

In the interests of cross code co-operation and harmony, Gil, it's time to step up and apologise for his shortened career.
The old PIMM (piss in my mouth). What a trend that was.
View attachment 1419439
I’d like to nominate John Hopoate,

Bloke was just out playing rugby and giving free prostate exams, and he gets wrongfully accused of blasting a guy in the ass with the ol yellow pages.

Gil will apologise immediately, this patron saint from the annals (see what I did there) of heaven has been misrepresented.
And i just got rolled in my own thread with this post. It wins.

th-2952386933.jpg

Leigh Matthews. How dumb was Neville Bruns to run into Lethal Leighs fist. And to think Leigh was the one who got into trouble over it. Retrospective apology due please Gil.

Tony Lockett, here he is attacking the ball, and people keep getting in the way. Plugger was stiff to get those weeks. Apologise for victimising Tony Gil. Now.

51EF995D00000578-0-image-a-22_1541250812868.jpg

Gary Ablett Sr. Bloke was just trying to have a good time shoveling illicit goods into a young woman when she selfishly decided she couldn't handle it any more. The ordeal left a dark smudge on a perfect record, one the AFL made no attempt to protect through cover up or rug sweeping. Apologise for not protecting the GOAT, Gil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back