Test Rugby The All Blacks

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Pretty much the start of a new era. What are peoples thoughts on how they'll go?

Super Rugby standings paint a pretty decent picture, but I think that means little when it comes to Internationals.

It's going to be a very interesting few months.

First All Blacks team of the year:

Ben Smith, Waisake Naholo, Malakai Fekitoa, Ryan Crotty, Julian Savea, Aaron Cruden, Aaron Smith, Kieran Read (c), Sam Cane, Jerome Kaino, Brodie Retallick, Luke Romano, Owen Franks, Dane Coles, Joe Moody

Reserves: Nathan Harris, Wyatt Crockett, Charlie Faumuina, Patrick Tuipulotu, Ardie Savea, TJ Perenara, Beauden Barrett, Seta Tamanivalu

I don't think you need to worry much about a drop off. You'd think losing the likes of McCaw, Nonu, Smith and Carter would be a huge deal, but the guys replacing them all have significant international experience and are at the peak of their powers. Would be surprised if Wales get within 20 points.

The Welsh can't win in Australia but would be funny to see them win a Test in New Zealand just for all the false hope the Australian media would be filled with :thumbsu:

Wales did well for a while there.

My stream died halfway through this second half, now watching on a crappier one :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back