Racing The All Star Mile

Remove this Banner Ad

plenty of excuses mixed in there.

first time to vic he was in poor form and didn't back up after being pasted by Winx at her absolute peak
second time valley cox plate into a second in Mackinnon behind one of the biggest milkshake performances in recent history
third time didn't get around caulfield which you can allow for sydney horse first time. then bled.

a lot of excuses and it is a pattern but he's shown he can run on this leg in the Mackinnon over not his best distance. will be suited by the flemington mile as he's a much better horse at Randwick.
#noexcuses

the back up excuse is quite possibly the worst excuse when used by anybody. Its not something that can be quantified and every time i hear it i cringe.

Trap for Fools > Happy Clapper

Hasn't even raced in Sydney let alone won!

#protected

As much as there were far more worthy horses to go in than Hawkshot, I don't hate the inclusion from a mapping perspective.

If they wanted a pacemaker they could have just asked Lloyd FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick the unders

$3 Alizee 3 wide trip beating open age 9 Gp1 winners with 20 Gp1 wins.
$4 MJ beats a disgusting crop in 3yo restricted Gp1
$5 HC 2nd to Winx last 2 spacing the rest

do not underestimate the filly. Shes a star and absolutely in this race. The fillies this year are very good, The colts besides Hawkshot and TAS are filthy Ringadingding is best of the rest of the colts by far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back