Racing The All Star Mile

Remove this Banner Ad

seems the average horses are starting to stall with the good ones really getting some votes. Alizee catapulted easily into the field overnight.

Land of Plenty, Mystic Journey, Tom Melbourne still a small chance of making it. Hopefully theres a fair few people holding out to last minute like sensible people. would be nice if they displaced the average ones, going to have to live with at least 1 and Urban Ruler in the field.

LOL so they think they wont get any votes in the last 4 days, Rigging the race field to save face of course.

It's so you don't have unAustralian floggos like Liefzy (and me) holding back their vote to try and maximise their chance of drawing a horse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What price Urban Ruler on the day? A fully found BM70 horse with no further improvement. Hasn't won for 18 months. 13/14 in a off season Doomben handicap worth 70K last start.

$1001 unders?

Yeah, you can't really even price it at that.

It should be somewhere in the region of Noah Balta winning the Brownlow Medal this year.

Like $5001.

A glitch in the voting system has allowed some punters to vote multiple times - could this race become anymore of a farce?

https://www.rsn.net.au/all-star-multi-vote-glitch/
It's not really even a glitch though is it? The majority of people these days have multiple email accounts so it was very much an inevitability. The only deterrence is the prize, with the Joe Bloggs IV named in my 6th email account unlikely to be able to collect a potential $250k.

There was a big price winner at Flemington a few years ago which was approx 200-1 I think.

Sunshine Sally was 330-1 when she ran last in 1991 Melbourne Cup

its longer than that, Pablos Pulse won at 400/1 30 years ago or so. Would reckon some bookies would have given 1000/1 back in the olden days. These days a bookie faints if he gives more than 16/1 about a no hoper!

Think Pablo's was 330-1 that day beating Campaign King.

Reckon a few would've started over $501, as opposed to winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back