Racing The All Star Mile

Sorry it would more like 75kg.

Correct - I can't remember the year but I think I looked at one of the Donny fields when Frankel was around and on official ratings he would have been carrying something like 78 :D

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
We had a hypothetical last week:

Would Winx win the Hinnomunjie Cup over 2000m on a Good 3 carrying 108.5kg?

The toppie was a 35 rater at 67kg, so knock him back to the 60kg picnic minimum with all the other runners, and smack her 97 point rating advantage on top.

FYI, the race was run in 2:11, track record time btw. Would 51.5kg from her normal WFA weight make her 12-13 seconds slower than usual?

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
We had a hypothetical last week:

Would Winx win the Hinnomunjie Cup over 2000m on a Good 3 carrying 108.5kg?

The toppie was a 35 rater at 67kg, so knock him back to the 60kg picnic minimum with all the other runners, and smack her 97 point rating advantage on top.

FYI, the race was run in 2:11, track record time btw. Would 51.5kg from her normal WFA weight make her 12-13 seconds slower than usual?

We basically suggested she'd have to try and be 3-4 in front at the turn, and assume slow horses can't chase.

We basically suggested she'd have to try and be 3-4 in front at the turn, and assume slow horses can't chase.

Surely some sort of scientician can come up with the impact of mass on speed

Punters.com now saying Urrbyyyyyyyyyy is under a fitness cloud omg this is too much

1/3 of the way to giant Hellova overs :D

Downside is I want to see the magical 4 figures on Betfair :(

Back