FTA-TV The almighty, all conquering Sunday Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder when Damo got his ears pinned back; at least the left one. They don't stick out like this no more :grinv1:

aY0bIK9.jpg
What's he doing with Rosemary West

Just doing my annual reminder of why I never watch this show.
I've tuned in for half an hour and they haven't talked about football once.
Just ribbing each other about their appearance and previous media performances.
It's like a morning version of the bounce.

Just doing my annual reminder of why I never watch this show.
I've tuned in for half an hour and they haven't talked about football once.
Just ribbing each other about their appearance and previous media performances.
It's like a morning version of the bounce.
I think with the bye they have less to talk about and are padding the two hours out.

Why do they record the handball before the show?
I think three weeks ago they had Lloyd vs Campbell brown, was under the assumption it was live, footy show finished, made a coffee, put channel 7 VFL on, first voice I hear is brownies!! I thought what the hell, he was just on channel 9!

Actually I was impressed with a little tactical conversation last weekend. They discussed Geelong using a triangle defense on Naughton. They need to spend more time on this for as many games as they can.
As it is, so many segments of them digging up old videos. It's like a youtube reactions channel, rather than current round review.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they retain BJ Goddard for next week, or drop him to the twos - "managed"?

Montagna was very chipper and he’d be frothing at the chance I reckon, unless it conflicts with triple M duties. Daisy or Heater would fit in but think they’re tied to ch 7. A deck chair would offer more than BJ after today’s performance.

Boomer should be a permanent member on the panel, although it probably won't happen. He's great. Kane was insufferable during the quiz. Just an attention whore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back