FTA-TV The almighty, all conquering Sunday Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Goddard is the complete opposite of the kind of bloke you'd expect to see on this show.

boring dr steve brule GIF

Kane's 'Volkaneo' about the Essendon end-of-season trip to Ibiza was ridiculous. The flog is all out of material

This. Seriously, what a f***ing joke. Leave them alone. Focus on something more important. It's insulting to the playing group, to be honest. They won 7 games, not 2. If they want to all go on the same footy trip, who gives a shite? I would have though that it's a good sign, that the playing group is united.

This. Seriously, what a f***ing joke. Leave them alone. Focus on something more important. It's insulting to the playing group, to be honest. They won 7 games, not 2. If they want to all go on the same footy trip, who gives a shite? I would have though that it's a good sign, that the playing group is united.

Kane is like some fat prudish old woman who peers behind her lace curtains to see if anyone on her street is having fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't watched the show for more years than I care to remember, but turned on the TV the other day, and they were still running "Lou's handball". Not sure what others think, but these handball competitions are awfully "1970s", and they were lame back then.
I figured they were doing it more out of tradition, they pay tribute to Lou by showing old vision of Lou making a joke each week just before it. I see it as a fun way to get some old players back on the show, and it was funny seeing the North players almost miss the board. It's a gimmick for a show that is largely about taking the piss out of each other, and I hope they don't change

I figured they were doing it more out of tradition, they pay tribute to Lou by showing old vision of Lou making a joke each week just before it. I see it as a fun way to get some old players back on the show, and it was funny seeing the North players almost miss the board. It's a gimmick for a show that is largely about taking the piss out of each other, and I hope they don't change
Finding this debacle of a show funny reflects rather poorly on your (and I use the phrase very loosely) sense of humour. I hope they can the show entirely.

Anyone have a link to where Kane is planning to be each day on his charity run (not just a map, but each date)? Cheers.

Are you tech-minded? Do you know what Kodi is?

You can install an add-on in the Kodi app that allows you to choose a location (Melbourne, Sydney, Perth etc) and watch live streams of FTA channels from that location.
Do you mean a VPN? Or is there an add on that has streams from various cities? If so, what’s the add on called?

Do you mean a VPN? Or is there an add on that has streams from various cities? If so, what’s the add on called?
Not a VPN; it does not require location spoofing (I love that word...used to mean a different thing back in the day....)

It is an add-on named "IPTV AU", it can be found on the list of video add-ons once you install this repository (and then navigate to Install from Repository, go to the Slyguy Repo, then the Video Add-Ons folder).

Not a VPN; it does not require location spoofing (I love that word...used to mean a different thing back in the day....)

It is an add-on named "IPTV AU", it can be found on the list of video add-ons once you install this repository (and then navigate to Install from Repository, go to the Slyguy Repo, then the Video Add-Ons folder).

Unfortunately playback error for every channel! Damn, looked good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back