Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
CUAipDt.jpg

Boo! I doubt I'll watch it now. :sadv1:

There's virtually nothing in the 'article':

“The time has come to hang up the boots and have Sundays off. I had a chat to Brent Williams [9’s director of sport] last year and he said, ‘give it another year and see how you go’, so I don’t think my decision was a great surprise to him."

“Living in Geelong, you have to be up pretty early to be there for an 8.30am meeting."

“I've just had enough, to be honest. I love the show and I love the boys. We have a very good chemistry which is hard to get on a footy panel show because we all have egos, but we all get on really well. We are a team. I am stepping away. It will be nice to have a Sunday. "

Last edited:

shammersting

Team Captain
Apr 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Personally, always find him out of place on here and on Triple M footy. Was entertaining back in the day but not so much these days I think…

Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton

MauroFogheri

Fill the crucible
Jun 14, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I lie awake wondering how someone as harmless as Billy can be caught up in the latest Leftard absorbtion like The Boys Club...

Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don't mind TJ. Good enough value and I love his reactions to having the piss taken out of him.

The show is blokey, but they take the piss out of each other's egos and each bring something to the table to an extent. Much better than listening to MMM.

Was the My Room Telethon Special on last night? Can't see it uploaded on YouTube or the 9Now app.

Apparently was on last night but did not rate in the top 20 programs. Not that, that was a surprise.

Back