FTA-TV The almighty, all conquering Sunday Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Was the My Room Telethon Special on last night? Can't see it uploaded on YouTube or the 9Now app.
weird how they don't upload/show it on 9now... you'd think a telethon would want as many eyes on it as possible...
turns out it is on there... just had to find it haha

Thought I would give it a run after last nights performance from the hawks.

Considering its got the who's who of crap footy personalities (Lloyd, Kane AND Damo lol) its good fun.

But they have spent 10 minutes getting worked up about hypothetical accidents from buddy's game. Damo looks like he is going to cry. Nobody was hurt, what is the point?

Can't believe Kane is not the worst pundit on a TV show.

Hitting dangerous areas getting into covid vaccine stuff. Surely you just leave it alone? Not much upside.
What I don’t understand is that media personalities, sport stars etc got on their platform to promote the vaccine which is in trial stage when a double vaccine was mandated but now when the same people just ask a question there is mass outrage…..weird.

A healthy debate is good and there definitely does seem to be a up tick in heart issues

What I don’t understand is that media personalities, sport stars etc got on their platform to promote the vaccine which is in trial stage when a double vaccine was mandated but now when the same people just ask a question there is mass outrage…..weird.

A healthy debate is good and there definitely does seem to be a up tick in heart issues
Think they are working well outside their brief on this and got this one embarrassingly wrong. Not only did they go with a total BS story on Wines, they added multiple other medical conditions to their story that may be connected to the booster. They rolled this stuff out 48 hours after Wines incident and said definitively that there was more to come on the story as though they knew something.
Fair enough have healthy debate, but don’t base your debate made up BS and argue something your not qualified to do so.
And is there actual evidence of increase heart conditions from the booster?

Think they are working well outside their brief on this and got this one embarrassingly wrong. Not only did they go with a total BS story on Wines, they added multiple other medical conditions to their story that may be connected to the booster. They rolled this stuff out 48 hours after Wines incident and said definitively that there was more to come on the story as though they knew something.
Fair enough have healthy debate, but don’t base your debate made up BS and argue something your not qualified to do so.
And is there actual evidence of increase heart conditions from the booster?
They literally clarified 5 minute's after it that Port said it had nothing to do with it. They asked a question then clarified. Stop sioking it up and creating something outta nothing.

Last edited:
Just no.

I swear I can see Jones ego seeping out of every pore....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane is unbearable this morning - his over the top grimaces, oscillating between 'Lloydo' and 'Lloydy' and on top of that he has the unmitigated gall to light-heartedly refer to Barrett and TJ as 'nerds'

The panel this morning bemoaning the lack of education around ANZAC Day at school are part of that group of people who assume that because they didn't pay attention, it mustn't have happened.

Yeah boys when you select all the PE subjects you won't get much history. When you are wagging the ANZAC assembly to punch cones behind the gym you won't get any appreciation. When you spend all of your time in English calling poetry 'gay' you won't get war poetry and what it signifies. When you spend your school years chasing girls and playing footy, you tend to think the world revolves around yourself.

I wonder when Damo got his ears pinned back; at least the left one. They don't stick out like this no more :grinv1:

aY0bIK9.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back