FTA-TV Race Across the World/TAR thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though I went on about two hundred roller coasters in the theme parks I went to in the US, I would not go on any of these:

I remember watching a video one day of a slingshot ride - I know that used to have one on the GC.

In the video, just after the safety check, one of thy bungie cords snapped from its anchor point at the top of the frame. The attendant spoke to those on the ride and said, "give us a couple of minutes and we'll get that fixed"

* off - next time it snaps or breaks free might be during the "ride"

Wonder what would happen if you blocked someone in the car park - whether you'd get a penalty or not.
During a road block, the non-participating team member should go to the car park and either take the wheel/s off or puncture a couple of tyres

That would be fun to see

I remember watching a video one day of a slingshot ride - I know that used to have one on the GC.

In the video, just after the safety check, one of thy bungie cords snapped from its anchor point at the top of the frame. The attendant spoke to those on the ride and said, "give us a couple of minutes and we'll get that fixed"

fu** off - next time it snaps or breaks free might be during the "ride"
My nephew wanted me to go on it with his friend, and I'd have to be in the middle. Besides being "morally questionable", I'm claustrophobic. I'd be dead before release, unless I took a few Xanax beforehand.

Eat Sid & Ash's cooking or attempt to "play" on requirement equipment they have assembled?

Not sure which one would be worse

Depends how shonky the safety testing is on the play equipment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah i got my dad

Otherwise yes
OK. I confess. Having to put toys and bikes and stuff like that together is the main reason I never wanted kids.

OK. I confess. Having to put toys and bikes and stuff like that together is the main reason I never wanted kids.
I never wanted kids but I love doing that sort of stuff, lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back