FTA-TV Race Across the World/TAR thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice find! Glad they have a new host, the last guy was super boring.

Have been watching the Canadian Amazing Race of late, would recommend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Masked Singer AU is awful. What makes the South Korean original work is that they have a huge industry of celebrities, artists who can actually sing and are willing to be on the show. Not getting retired sports people which is stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Masked Singer AU is awful. What makes the South Korean original work is that they have a huge industry of celebrities, artists who can actually sing and are willing to be on the show. Not getting retired sports people which is stupid.
Wife watched a few of the first episodes. We were pissing ourselves when they're tossing out names like Ed Sheeran or like Hollywood superstars as being potentials. Like, come on, it's a C grade Australian reality show. I don't think Ed Sheeran is about to take time out of his schedule for this tripe.

Oh and yeah, Amazing Race is good. One of the few shows where I do actually prefer the local version. Something about the way Aussies deal with this kind of stuff just fits a bit better. As long as they don't Australian Survivor it and put it on 8 days a week at 2 hours a pop. One ep a week pls. Can't wait.

Nice find! Glad they have a new host, the last guy was super boring.

Have been watching the Canadian Amazing Race of late, would recommend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grant Bowler was ok. Host of the amazing race is not an expansive role, minimalist is better.

I feel if you get the host wrong on these you are on a hiding to nothing.

Australian Survivor absolutely nailed it with JLP.

The new host of amazing race is basically NRL Shane Crawford which doesn't fill me with confidence.

BigFooty is an AFL-based forum.

This thread is Amazing Race based.

So of course there must be a connection:

BigFooty is an AFL-based forum.

This thread is Amazing Race based.

So of course there must be a connection:

I wonder how many people would be forced to quit jobs for survivor, amazing race etc. They don't go for that long but the short notice would have to piss some employers off.

I wonder how many people would be forced to quit jobs for survivor, amazing race etc. They don't go for that long but the short notice would have to piss some employers off.

Pretty common for US Survivor I imagine. Most Americans simply wouldn't have 6 weeks leave available.

Now, what would I rather have done: go on Survivor or TAR or teach snotty nosed, smelly kids? Of course after winning the money, I wouldn't need to teach them brats, well, maybe for a year or two. A million dollars doesn't go far these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back