Patrick Dangerfield (Geel, Mid) $647,000

Scott Pendlebury (Coll, Mid) $627,200

Gary Ablett (GCS, Mid) $623,200

Dan Hannebery (Syd, Mid) $617,900

David Mundy (Frem, Mid) $612,600

Dayne Beams (BL, Mid) $612,100

Matt Priddis (WCE, Mid) $611,200

Brett Deledio (Rich, Fwd) $608,800
OOOHHHHhhhhhh!!! I feel like a kid in a candy shop.
Is anyone getting Lids at that price? Not too any options up fwd this year so maybe a lock.

OOOHHHHhhhhhh!!! I feel like a kid in a candy shop.
Is anyone getting Lids at that price? Not too any options up fwd this year so maybe a lock.

I'd be getting Lids regardless of his price.
Was great holding on to him at the start of last year, was a killer POD for the first 2/3rds of the year.

If Fyfe gets played forward Barlow will go back in the middle where he belongs. He has also had a great start to preseason finishing 3rd in the 3km time trial.
For the record I've had a great start to the preseason too. I finished a 6 pack in 90 minutes last night. I'm a lock for sure. :D

GAJ, Rocky, Sloane, Wines and Libba would be a pretty decent starting premium midfield IMO. With so many cheapish premo's this year it could be the year to start with a 6 premo midfield, but it's also probably the year to start with set and forget rucks too (Goldy and Stef). Still more than 3 months until the start of the season and I'm already pumped!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a few questions I'm pondering if anyone wants to provide an opinion on any of the below...
  • How many mids in the 300-400k range would you consider starting and who is your current fav?
  • Naitanui or Martin as a starting ruck?
  • Of all the 'new' premos with DPP F/M who is your preference/s (McVeigh, Montagna, Barlow, Greene etc)
  • Any idea what Daisy might be priced this year and anyone have the guts to consider him?
  • Do you need to start with Fyfe?
I know a lot of these questions won't really be answerable until preseason games start but I miss my Supercoach and I'm keen to get discussion going.

I have a few questions I'm pondering if anyone wants to provide an opinion on any of the below...
  • How many mids in the 300-400k range would you consider starting and who is your current fav?
  • Of all the 'new' premos with DPP F/M who is your preference/s (McVeigh, Montagna, Barlow, Greene etc)
  • Any idea what Daisy might be priced this year and anyone have the guts to consider him?
I know a lot of these questions won't really be answerable until preseason games start but I miss my Supercoach and I'm keen to get discussion going.
1. 1 maybe 2. Crouch the pick if them if he has a full pre season.
2. Martin. Sole ruck. Bigger tank.
3. Montagna and Greene. The rest are questionable.
4. Daisy is dead to me. Anyone considering him needs to quit SC and take a long walk onto the ocean.
5. You don't need to start with Fyfe but you most certainly will need him come the bye rounds if you want to win this thing or at least win a few of your leagues.
I'm certainly keen to fit him in my starting side.

All questions are answerable its just that everyone has different answers and opinions and due to the nature of SC those answers change daily if not hourly.

1) none hopefully
2) Stefan easily
3) toby and joey
4) too much and never.
5) no..but it wouldn't hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back