The already planning for SC 2016 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a link to the podcast? (without being subscribed!)

Their views:
Must have Premos: Mumford, Shiel, Rocky
Must have Mid pricers: Libba, B Crouch, O'meara
Must have rookie: Cunningham, Hopper, Jed Anderson
I reckon Rocky is the only 'must have' out of the list. The rest are by no means locks. I love Mummy, but when Martin, Goldstein, NN and Jacobs are options, he's far from a lock.

I reckon Rocky is the only 'must have' out of the list. The rest are by no means locks. I love Mummy, but when Martin, Goldstein, NN and Jacobs are options, he's far from a lock.
I was surprised by their views on mummy. Do you want Martin for 22 games or Mummy for 12-15? Simple equation really.

Yeah definitely mentioned him as one of the top forward options. Don't know if he's DPP but he is definitely FWD.
Cheers mate.
Really like the prospects of Monty and Greene as forwards, probably won't be able to fit Monty as a start with Lids though and will wait to see with Greene.
Pretty keen on a starting 3 of Lids, Dahl and Dusty.

Cheers mate.
Really like the prospects of Monty and Greene as forwards, probably won't be able to fit Monty as a start with Lids though and will wait to see with Greene.
Pretty keen on a starting 3 of Lids, Dahl and Dusty.
Dusty will be on holidays mate. If not he mighty be too busy protecting his image.:rolleyes:

Dusty will be on holidays mate. If not he mighty be too busy protecting his image.:rolleyes:
If Dusty is found guilty of the allegation, he should not be playing for at least the first ten weeks of the season. I would personally be disgusted with the AFL with any punishment less than that (I stress, IF he is found guilty of the offence)

If Dusty is found guilty of the allegation, he should not be playing for at least the first ten weeks of the season. I would personally be disgusted with the AFL with any punishment less than that (I stress, IF he is found guilty of the offence)
Yeah pretty much how i see it. I'd be happy with a few less weeks though. He didn't touch her I don't think.
Joey can have his spot.

I would be shocked if Dahl was a forward. He played almost all midfield last year. Him, Bont and Wallis seemed to attend almost all our centre bounces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't get passed the paywall, what's the article say?
just lists the top 10 defenders by price,
then some mid price picks
then some rookies to watch

TOP DEFENDERS
Shaw 607k
M Boyd 560k
McVeigh (MID/DEF) 542k
Rance 523k
Tmac 517k
Houli 516k
Enright 516k
Hurley 511k
Laird 506k
Simpson 500k

Matt Rosa has MID/DEF and could be a good pick
Mitch Brown (Ess) is a DEF/FWD and is 117k
some good rookies they say are Francis (mid/def) 198k, Otten 148k, Byrne 123k, Bonner 117k and Brown 117k

Can't get passed the paywall, what's the article say?

I'm not a subscriber but I've found that accessing them through Twitter seems to bypass the pay wall. Use the same link in Chrome or Facebook and I get the pay wall.

TOP OF THE POPS

Heath Shaw (GWS) $607,800

Matthew Boyd (WB) $560,900

Jarrad McVeigh (Syd) $542,600 (Mid DPP)

Alex Rance (Rich) $523,700

Tom McDonald (Melb) $517,500

Bachar Houli (Rich) $516,100

Corey Enright (Geel) $516,000

Michael Hurley (Ess) $511,500

Rory Laird (Adel) $506,200

Kade Simpson (Carl) $500,200

MAKE OR BREAK PICKS