Oppo Camp The alternate Dangerfield Thread: including rumours, sauces, movies and more

Where do you keep your source?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
There is clearly a demand for this thread so will be disappointed if mods close it.

Come one, come all. This is the thread we've all been waiting for.

What is your latest Dangerfield rumour? Made up or real, we don't really care.

Who's your source? If you don't have one, then name your favourite sauce instead!

Tell me where Adelaide's best pizza, hamburger, pie, frog cake, Chinese, Indian food is.

If you think it, we want to see it in this thread.

Note, this thread is for everyone, not just crows only. I want to see Geelong posters in here, even will accept a Powa fan or two.

For all the negative nellies, the official Dangerfield thread is that way --->>>. If you don't like this thread, don't read it and don't post in it.

Now chop chop, get posting.

Has anyone ever seen Barack Obama and Patrick Dangerfield in the same room?

No?

Think about it.

(yes, they're the same person.)

He hasn't signed the contract, he's been working on the Iran deal. Now that it's stitched up he can move onto important stuff.

Yeah I've been hearing Dangerfield to Geelong.

11888094_10207896417747948_2667646014301909912_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Clearly there is a demand for this thread' ??? Really? From one Geelong person having a whinge you mean? There are now 4 threads on this topic and only 1 of them was Crows only and yet you reckon there's demand for this? Because clearly opposition supporters couldn't post in the two other threads about Danger lol.

Just remember...you asked for it so when you get delusion and insults from a certain group of supporters who will only accept one outcome don't be surprised or have a cry about it.

'Clearly there is a demand for this thread' ??? Really? From one Geelong person having a whinge you mean? There are now 4 threads on this topic and only 1 of them was Crows only and yet you reckon there's demand for this? Because clearly opposition supporters couldn't post in the two other threads about Danger lol.

Just remember...you asked for it so when you get delusion and insults from a certain group of supporters who will only accept one outcome don't be surprised or have a cry about it.
Ok dad.

On the weds after the crows last game, there will be a presser and Danger will tell the world that he has decided to move back to Victoria.
Danger will win the crows b&f and on that night he will deliver his farewell speech to the players and fans. He will so it with dignity and respect not in a text message like some other scumbag that left the club.
I 100% feel that he wont be with us after this season. if he was he would have signed by now. wake up people.

On the weds after the crows last game, there will be a presser and Danger will tell the world that he has decided to move back to Victoria.
Danger will win the crows b&f and on that night he will deliver his farewell speech to the players and fans. He will so it with dignity and respect not in a text message like some other scumbag that left the club.
I 100% feel that he wont be with us after this season. if he was he would have signed by now. wake up people.
Depressed much? Let's wait and see

Well that was depressing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back