Oppo Camp The alternate Dangerfield Thread: including rumours, sauces, movies and more

Where do you keep your source?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looking at a graph which shows average alcohol consumption in Australia has falled from nearly 11 litres per person per annum in 2007 to just over 9 litres

Now you look at how s**t society has gotten over that time, with ice empedimics, natural disasters,the political circus we have had to endure, peole getting angerier etc etc.

We need to get those extra 2 Litres a year back into peoples systems to make the world a better place.
I would hate to think how many litres i consume

just looking at a graph which shows average alcohol consumption in Australia has falled from nearly 11 litres per person per annum in 2007 to just over 9 litres

Now you look at how s**t society has gotten over that time, with ice empedimics, natural disasters,the political circus we have had to endure, peole getting angerier etc etc.

We need to get those extra 2 Litres a year back into peoples systems to make the world a better place.

The drug of choice amongst the youth just needs to become MDMA again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you guys consider a fair trade? Two firsts? I just fear that Geelong's 2015 first (9 but likely 11 after compo picks) and its 2016 first (likely worse than this year) won't be enough to satisfy the Crows.

Also, do you think he will turn up to the Best and Fairest? Will he be welcome? It will be interesting there because (unlike the Brownlow) he will be mingling with fans there.

That is probably what it will be and maybe some later pick upgrading, Adelaide may try for a player such as Gregson/Gore/Horlin-Smith/Smedts, one I would like to see is Murdoch, what is his contract status and status in the team ? With Danger coming he might not see a future at Geelong

Where's the other stooge ?
Too busy changing his avatar to Mardi and when challenged told me isn't it about time I changed mine. Only one reason he would suggest that is because of Walshy, which is pretty low.

The guy is a creep, posts something on my profile and then deletes it before I see it. Really weird. I'm all for a bit of banter but he is off, very creepy.

Too busy changing his avatar to Mardi and when challenged told me isn't it about time I changed mine. Only one reason he would suggest that is because of Walshy, which is pretty low.

The guy is a creep, posts something on my profile and then deletes it before I see it. Really weird. I'm all for a bit of banter but he is off, very creepy.

A freak of nature. Probably rates Bad Boy Bubby as his favourite film.

That is probably what it will be and maybe some later pick upgrading, Adelaide may try for a player such as Gregson/Gore/Horlin-Smith/Smedts, one I would like to see is Murdoch, what is his contract status and status in the team ? With Danger coming he might not see a future at Geelong

Murdoch signed a new 3 year deal only a few weeks ago. Lets be honest though, contracts aren't worth the paper they are written on these days.

Mahlepi (Mahleb in Arabic) is an unusual Greek spice with a distinctive, fruity taste. The finely ground mahlepi powder is made from the inner kernels of fruit pits of a native Persian cherry tree. For many Greeks, the sweet smell of mahlepi always suggests the aroma of freshly-baked tsoureki, a traditional sweet bread with mahlepi baked for Greek Easter. Mahlepi is also used in holiday cakes and cookies.

If you're so creeped out then why do you keep talking about them and why don't you block them? It sounds like you are just trying to bag someone and/or troll them.
I am pointing out to the rest of Big Footy what a sicko he is so they can too be warned.

But no offence but I wouldn't take suggestions from a known troll like you anyway

Mahlepi (Mahleb in Arabic) is an unusual Greek spice with a distinctive, fruity taste. The finely ground mahlepi powder is made from the inner kernels of fruit pits of a native Persian cherry tree. For many Greeks, the sweet smell of mahlepi always suggests the aroma of freshly-baked tsoureki, a traditional sweet bread with mahlepi baked for Greek Easter. Mahlepi is also used in holiday cakes and cookies.

No wonder "she's" confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back