Universal Love The AlyX-Files

We are lucky to have Alyx.

He makes every and all trolls against us, particularly from within Adelaide, completely redundant.

The one thing we're good at is taking the piss.

Alyx

Unbelievably Disconnected
Feb 17, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sooooooo....how is Alyx not the Social Media officer person at PAFC yet?
I am not sure I would even be welcome at Alberton. Can someone check?
Still waiting on a Jack "Shadow Striker" Watts mockup...
I have a half-complete PSD for that somewhere. I will have to dig it up and post it.
Still waiting on the crows stuff up repository :(
Their list of failures became too long for me to work with, unfortunately. I may attempt it again someday.

Alyx

Unbelievably Disconnected
Feb 17, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Time for a bump.

Here is what you can expect from my upcoming video. A fitting theme for this week:

7NI5hHv.jpg

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Oh my lord. I only just watched this after reading this post. I have tears of laughter streaming down my face.
I have watched TWICE already with my 6-year-old, and we are both crying laughing! He just asked me to watch it again...

I have watched TWICE already with my 6-year-old, and we are both crying laughing! He just asked me to watch it again...

Check out Jake Neade's slow walk from left to right in the black and white shot where everyone else is jumping around like maniacs trying desperately to save our season. Gets me everytime.

That bad recorder West Coast video captures the essence of the Port Adelaide supporter experience better than the entirety of the words written on this board since Koch took the reins.
"Hi I'm an (insert some other team here) fan. I haven't seen any Port games in like 5 years, but I am wondering why you think you will lose?"

I'm more keen for this upcoming video than I am for any of our remaining games.

Coping mechanisms. The same stuff was ******* awesome in 2009-12.

Who's the guy holding up the goal post in the background?

Holy s**t, I'm in tears. Watched the video dozens of times and there's still s**t you don't notice. How's the casual lean with legs crossed over as though he's waiting for a drink at the bar. Nothing could sum the Ports up more than that.

Holy s**t, I'm in tears. Watched the video dozens of times and there's still s**t you don't notice. How's the casual lean with legs crossed over as though he's waiting for a drink at the bar. Nothing could sum the Ports up more than that.

Lol the crazy jumping and flailing around. I wish we had built a human pyramid.

elsler

Premiership Player
Mar 4, 2008
Albertron
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Roll Tide Alabama Crimson Tide
reckon its westy holding the post up if you look at the 51 seconds its westy behind the goals. scratch that thats the mcgovern one

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lol the crazy jumping and flailing around. I wish we had built a human pyramid.
Unfortunately not allowed. Seriously though, why the hell not? You can't tell me it wouldn't be more entertaining for the fans to watch that and see one side risking serious injury (given all wearing footy boots) to stop the goal.

Back