FTA-TV The Amazing Race 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame to see Gary and Mallory eliminated, one of the more likeable teams.

That wedding proposal was probably the most cringeworthy thing I've seen on the show, just seemed so out of place in the middle of a race. At least it probably stopped Chad from being an abusive tool for one episode, guess it also helped that they were one of the leading teams.

Not sure which of the remaining teams I'd like to see win it, Brooke and Claire maybe.

I reckon Thomas is just as big a knob as Chad.

Hoping any of the others win.

Two of the better teams eliminated the last two weeks.

It astounds logic that Nick and Vikki are still there.

Only a matter of time before old hopeless Michael got them eliminated, felt a bit sorry for his son who is a pretty good competitor. Must have been frustrating for him.

I liked them, but the son was starting to get on my nerves a little constantly talking about how much of a disadvantage his Dad was. Every episode he'd be talking about it, even saying stuff to his Dad about it

Mallory and Gary being gone sucks, they were fantastic. Hope Brook and Claire win, Brook is awesome :thumbsu:

Nick and Vicki are two of the dumbest bogans to go on the show, even last night when they were told to find "Ali Baba in the souk" they thought it was "Ali Baba in a suit". :D

They are pretty good at the physical challenges though which has kept them in the race.

has anyone else noticed Stephanie has rather broad shoulders for a female?

I'm wondering if she wasn't always a Stephanie. :p

Agreed.

Desperately hoping Brook and Clare win. :thumbsu:

As for Nick and Vikki, Vikki is keeping them alive, she's obvioulsy not the sharpest tool in the shed but is very physical and completes tasks quite quickly. He's dumb and slow, and he loses his cool over the smallest things.

Kevjumba has videos on his youtube, and he comments on each leg him and his dad was in pretty funny some of the stuff he says.

I know it is not this series but series 18 is filming and the teams arrived in Sydney this morning - it is an All Star series. I won't reveal the teams, but if you want to know who is involved, google will give you the answer.

I know it is not this series but series 18 is filming and the teams arrived in Sydney this morning - it is an All Star series. I won't reveal the teams, but if you want to know who is involved, google will give you the answer.

Oooh nice! I prefer to be surprised so I won't be googling it anytime soon but I am eagerly awaiting the new series. Always enjoyed the All-Stars series'

sweeeeeeeeeeet.

At least Chad and Stephanie are now gone.............hooray!!!!!!!!

As for the rest, the U-Turns were interesting, but the rest was straight forward. The all girl teams look OK but my money is still on Jill and Thomas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not booking a holiday to Bangledesh any time soon. Cant get over the rubbish everywhere. Team tattoo should not be in the race, Vicki's reason for not using a u-turn because the team is behind them so there is no point. They should be forced to sit and watch an entire season before being allowed to continue any further. And good luck to Stephanie if she is gonna marry that guy.

This was one of the first legs where I personally got to experience life in the particular country. It was quite an eye-opening experience. But SO glad that Brook and Claire beat those other 2, so so happy.

And good luck to Stephanie if she is gonna marry that guy.

Agreed, not that she's much better, but he has zero manners. The way he was speaking to the locals whilst in Bangladesh made me want to throw something at him!!!

Chad was back to his usual douche self in that episode, even heckling the doctors at the road block after they U turned them. Glad they got knocked out rather than Brooke and Claire.

Hard to pick who will win it from here, all the remaining teams are fairly strong and have led at various stages.

I am so tired of Brook and her constant need to put on a show. I feel like I'm watching a one hour video of her auditioning for her next home shopping network job.

I'm a bit meh about the rest of the teams. Nat and Kat would be the most bearable winners from here on in.

Brook and Clare! :thumbsu: So relieved they survived, got too close for comfort at the end there.

Chad is such a tool. Can't stand the doctors, they just irritate me. Jill and Thomas, meh, just don't see them as TAR winners.

What are the chances of Channel 7 showing series 18 in a reasonable timeframe?

They'll probably skip it and show the Australian version.

Considering Season 18 will be another All-Stars season (finally!!!) and they're coming to Australia - Sydney. Finally!!! - it's probably a very good chance.

I saw the list just before. Not too happy with them to be honest.

What are the chances of Channel 7 showing series 18 in a reasonable timeframe?

They'll probably skip it and show the Australian version.

I noticed today that the Aussie series will definitely be shown (they're expecting very high ratings) but I didn't read anything about the 18th series. Surely if the Aussie series is a success, they'll show the 18th series. It'd be very disappointing if they didn't show it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back