FTA-TV The Amazing Race Australia

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not a big fan of the casting this season.

The producers went too political correct with their choices, ensuring each team must tick off a diversity box.

So many racers are overweight and are struggling to move around. Even the mature husband and wife team that is doing well. They won't last long with that limp for the wifey. Hopefully i'm proved wrong.

Sikh team look like a clear standout.

Some questionable choices for challenges. The motorcross was an unnecessary risk. It just takes one out of control racer to hit the gas accidently get hurled off the bike and break their neck. It almost happened.

The show is probably going to suck once the power couple get eliminated. I can't see any of the other teams arguing with each other which brings drama.

Oct 23, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
The requirement for the backpacks was never a requirement and it is not the case on the US version. You only need your passport. So it is a dumb rule.

I still think there are too many teams (the US one starts with 11) and too many tasks in one leg.

There is no way those solar panels were clear. Joke of a task.

The power couple - Nolor's arrogance and inflated opinion of his intelligence is ridiculous. I can't believe they got the salvage......what a joke

Not sure I agree with the cousins coming back either.

Did anyone see the father and daughter? They seriously get no air time.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
How are Team Deadly still going? I thought they got eliminated in the first round, did they get a Woke PC pass?

Who needs to go to different countries when you have teams from different countries? A Sudanese team, An Indian team, A South Australian team.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
How are Team Deadly still going? I thought they got eliminated in the first round, did they get a Woke PC pass?

They got put back in to replace the team that quit.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong

Who needs to go to different countries when you have teams from different countries? A Sudanese team, An Indian team, A South Australian team.

Yikes.

Brought back because another team quit. They should have tried to bring in one of the teams from the previous season that didn't get far as a twist. Or an entirely new team.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

why does it bother you where the teams are from? They are actually all Australians arent they?

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
why does it bother you where the teams are from? They are actually all Australians arent they?

It doesn't really bother me although I think they go overboard with the diversity angle these days, it's more important to have competitive, interesting teams than teams that tick every diversity box.

The early seasons of TAR were the best when there was less focus on diversity and more focus on having interesting teams that could create drama.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
t
It doesn't really bother me although I think they go overboard with the diversity angle these days, it's more important to have competitive, interesting teams than teams that tick every diversity box.

The early seasons of TAR were the best when there was less focus on diversity and more focus on having interesting teams that could create drama.
i find this season to be cast really well personally. Only really have a problem with the host. Who dont you like?

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
t

i find this season to be cast really well personally. Only really have a problem with the host. Who dont you like?

I've only watched bits and pieces of it but from what I've seen I like the Indian guys the most, don't hate any teams but some of them are a bit dull.

Back