FTA-TV The Amazing Race Australia

Sure.I have absolutely no sense of direction. Ill be awesome on TAR

Great! I don't swim. I don't drive. And I use a walker. We'll win it for sure. You might have to lift me up to get onto the pitstop mat. Would that be OK?

Doesn’t matter if you can’t do any of those things. If you tick off a diversity box, channel 10 will hire you for the show.
I'm old, partially disabled and a migrant. That should cover it, right?

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I have cataracts in both eyes. They're easily removable these days.
I have an appt at the Eye and Ear Hospital on Wed to organise removal.

Sep 11, 2006
MCG
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hang on, did I miss something?

Weren't they meant to escape from their train carriage? Did they not show this at all?

Looking forward to another dozen or so intruders to come in. Show should wrap up by 2022.

Hang on, did I miss something?

Weren't they meant to escape from their train carriage? Did they not show this at all?

Looking forward to another dozen or so intruders to come in. Show should wrap up by 2022.
They cut the footage of the train carriage to the first few minutes of the episode. Presumably it was not great tv

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
it didnt really matter in the end but why did the nerd and the rake only get a 20 min penalty when all the others got a 30 min penalty in other legs. They are making the rules as they go along i think. And i don't like the intruders, mainly because they shouldn't be there. This show would have been really good without them, the original cast was great

it didnt really matter in the end but why did the nerd and the rake only get a 20 min penalty when all the others got a 30 min penalty in other legs. They are making the rules as they go along i think. And i don't like the intruders, mainly because they shouldn't be there. This show would have been really good without them, the original cast was great
The time penalties are 100% made for TV (obviously.. It is a TV show!) and a tight finish handicap style.. As there is zero consistency in them

Agree re the intruders.. But at the same time I like the Crows girls and hope they win so very conflicted 😂

Last edited:

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
The girls are awesome. Smart and good at challenges . Lol @ Dolor. Even if you dont like him he is pretty funny

I have a problem with Holly and Dolor's casting. I don't know if they're in a mutually abusive relationship - but it's certainly not a healthy one, and it's really uncomfortable to watch.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have a problem with Holly and Dolor's casting. I don't know if they're in a mutually abusive relationship - but it's certainly not a healthy one, and it's really uncomfortable to watch.
I think you are taking it too seriously. Plenty of relationships on Amazing Race have been way worse. They have to make a villain of someone and they chose Dolor. His tongue is firmly in his cheek a lot

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I think you are taking it too seriously. Plenty of relationships on Amazing Race have been way worse. They have to make a villain of someone and they chose Dolor. His tongue is firmly in his cheek a lot

Fair call - I haven't watched other series to see worse teams.

And I do get that he's good tv talent in that he's scared of everything.

Dolor and the pouter are putrid. Dumb as all hell yet think they're clever. She's the marginally smarter one yet is too spineless to stand up to his moronic decisions. And he's a grown man with the intestinal fortitude of an anxiety-ridden 8 year old princess. How they're still in it is testament to the producer's will, nothing else.

Teams like the footy players, body builders and dancers can * off too. One dimensional beyond belief. "We're professional dancers/bodybuilders/footy players so this is our challenge/leg.." every single ******* time. STFU.

The skinny blonde girl and her bearded bf - cheeses cries. Having an emotional breakdown over coming last?? * off.

The country boys, Sikhs, three and a half arms for the win please.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I dont know what the ratings are but i can see heaps dropping off because of how long it is and the intruders. I will keep watching unless the intruders make the last 4 otherwise i am out too.

yeah i am well and truly over the non elimination legs, this show is being dragged our ridiculously... once a week, normal format would be great... but it is officially being 'Channel 10'd' and ruined

Back