FTA-TV The Amazing Race Australia

Also * Chris and Aliesha... Wouldn't eat Oysters because of their beliefs... When it conveniently hurt a strong team
Ate the eggs when they only had themselves to worry about.. 🙄

Oh and when I said Chris and Aliesha i naturally meant Chris only cos he does everything, she probably made him carry her bags out after the leg as well

Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phila 76ers , Phila Eagles , Man U
Also fu** Chris and Aliesha... Wouldn't eat Oysters because of their beliefs... When it conveniently hurt a strong team
Ate the eggs when they only had themselves to worry about.. 🙄

Oh and when I said Chris and Aliesha i naturally meant Chris only cos he does everything, she probably made him carry her bags out after the leg as well

Hypocrites. They'll probably win the whole thing after what happened tonight.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
This season is just too stupid for words. What's the point of a U turn for a non-elimination leg then the next morning they all take off together? Renders it completely irrelevant.

Ahhh Aliesha.. Crying about how it's not fair and collapses on the mat.. While her doormat husband again carries her bags

Deserving final 3 IMO

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
So they are going to ruin the final as well.
They said the next episode is the penultimate episode, which either means there will be a final 2, or a non elimination.
I dont mind the finale stretching across 2 episodes. Ive seen that before.

Given this is the longest Amazing race ever, due to the bullshit non elimination legs, channel 10 has gone super cheap with prize money. The winning team should $500,000 total like first season of Australian amazing race. Its been a double season, the winners deserve it.

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
As much as I didnt like Chris and Aleisha, it was pretty s**t for them to go out that way. Dumb by the girls to keep the Sikhs in too. If the Sikhs end up winning then that decision cost them.

As much as I didnt like Chris and Aleisha, it was pretty sh*t for them to go out that way. Dumb by the girls to keep the Sikhs in too. If the Sikhs end up winning then that decision cost them.
Yeah but they got Uturned the leg before for literally no disadvantage whatsoever.. So swings and roundabouts.. They should have been gone already

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
As much as I didnt like Chris and Aleisha, it was pretty sh*t for them to go out that way. Dumb by the girls to keep the Sikhs in too. If the Sikhs end up winning then that decision cost them.
Good point about Sikhs. They are clearly the strongest challengers to the Gold Coast girls. And especially if they are from Sydney they are going to have local knowledge in the finale.

Whereby Aleisha is a complete liability. She can't cope with tasks on foot. She gets tired too easily, can't run. The finale is typically a leg on steriods with many challenges over a full day. I'm pretty sure if Chris and Aleisha were in the finale, they would probably struggle like they have shown in the past with physical tasks.

This Final 3 is fine. They worked together to get to this point and now go it alone. Good strategy. I still hope the Sikhs win but I'd be satisfied with any of the three.

Back