Media The American Experiment - neal09 joins the Gumbies

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Ladies and gentleman of the Sweet Football Association,

I am here to announce the greatest cross code experiment in SFA history.

Already in 'the other game', we have seen raging crosscode success stories. Mason Cox. Colm Begley. Israel Folau. The list goes on. And its time to bring some of that sweet sweet goodness to our league.

I am here to announce the arrival of my American friend neal09. Fresh off the plane from New York, Neal is a hunk of a man, representing Quendelton State University in lacross, softball and beach volleyball. He has no knowledge of the game of qooty or footy, but his physical and posting potential make him of the most promising players we've seen in some time.

Due to the magnitude of this event, I've opened up a thread to allow clubs to bid for his services. Remember, he is American, so money talks, but at the end of the day he just wants to experience some good Aussie banter and get away from all that asinine American garbage. (TJASTA do your thing).

neal09, welcome to the Sweet FA, and good luck.

UPDATE: Neal has joined the Gumbies!

Last edited:

Thank you for your kind introduction davva, and hello friends. I'm very pleased to start my burgeoning career here, and despite my complete lack of knowledge and expertise on this sport, I can personally guarantee that my work ethic, physical drive, and utter and complete dedication to shitposting will bring successful results wherever I land.

Thank you for your kind introduction davva, and hello friends. I'm very pleased to start my burgeoning career here, and despite my complete lack of knowledge and expertise on this sport, I can personally guarantee that my work ethic, physical drive, and utter and complete dedication to shitposting will bring successful results wherever I land.
sounds like a good Wonders prospect to me.

You have a fair ego.

The East Side Hawks are in.

We were just discussing this afternoon how por_please_ya has the Filth Medal stitched up, she needs competition.

This is the greatest first post I’ve ever seen.

We at the Wonders love a good project player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shitposting? Sounds like the you belong at the Furies

...but don't go there

Like shitposting?
Join #teamEAD

So you have no idea about qooty? You’ll fit right in with us.

Demons sign neal09

neal09 you have alot of people squabbling over you but none of them are asking you.

If you would like to branch out to your own club and try and make your own mark on the league, i would be happy to offer you the help and assistance to become the type of poster you wish to become.

We at the gumbies would welcome you with open arms if it is what you wish. If you wish to be with kdavva74 then i will completely understand that aswell. But we have something that his club doesnt, premium positions available. And you wont get pushed into an on field spot where you get horrible stats.

neal09 you have alot of people squabbling over you but none of them are asking you.

If you would like to branch out to your own club and try and make your own mark on the league, i would be happy to offer you the help and assistance to become the type of poster you wish to become.

We at the gumbies would welcome you with open arms if it is what you wish. If you wish to be with kdavva74 then i will completely understand that aswell. But we have something that his club doesnt, premium positions available. And you wont get pushed into an on field spot where you get horrible stats.
* you've changed.

that was your worst moment in the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back