FTA-TV The Americans

Remove this Banner Ad

Would prefer Stan to see Philip with Martha as opposed to Clarke with Martha, and assume it's an affair but to dig into it. Would be good to see Stan passively interrogate Philip because Philip is so good at improvising and lying to peoples faces.
I wouldn't be surprised if down the track Paige kills Stan or another FBI agent to protect her parents.
I thought that was gonna happen this season after they opened up to her but it would've been too soon.

Maybe new FBI agent will find out about Stan and Nina, so Stan will frame him for bugging Gaad's office. Or Stan finds out about Martha and Clarke so they frame Stan.

I didn't particularly enjoy the last episode as much as others this season, however I certainly enjoyed the juxtaposition of Paige and Henry - something that's been done very well right from the start.

Awesome episode and season. Seemed as though a large part of this season was setting up next season to be an absolute cracker.

Well there is a fair chunk of the 80's to go then!

The episode was titled that. If you google it you'll get all the info about Reagan's speech etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a little underwhelmed...I was supposing that Martha would have reappeared.

Stan wasn't the Man...and then was the Man.

Phil is ruthless though isn't he...he's soft as candy then does that when required...creepy.

It was slightly weird after last week's closing scene that Martha was barely mentioned this week. I was thinking that poor Martha might have met a tragic end.

Binge-watched all three seasons over the past week and a half. Have loved it so far. A few slightly boring plotlines here and there, but on the whole, very entertaining. Very interested to see where they take it in season four.

I was a little underwhelmed...I was supposing that Martha would have reappeared.

Stan wasn't the Man...and then was the Man.

Phil is ruthless though isn't he...he's soft as candy then does that when required...creepy.

This show is really good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back