FTA-TV The Americans

Remove this Banner Ad

Pastor Tim intrigues me. On one hand I think the theory of him being Russian is probably out the window by now but at the same time I can see them possibly still going that route.

I think that would be poor writing. Highly doubt they would go down that path.

The Americans is one of the best shows on tv atm.

Funny, I was thinking at the start of the episode that
Nina's storyline had become boring and that she needed to be killed off.

Still really enjoying this. Character development is fantastic, and I think the pacing is usually spot on.

Funny, I was thinking at the start of the episode that
Nina's storyline had become boring and that she needed to be killed off.

I was thinking along the same lines but I didn't want it to happen.

I like the fact they are under pressure this Season.

Stan has gone from likeable to first class 1980s arsehole. Stan in real time would be pushing late 70's ...and I bet he is exactly like the abrupt 70 year olds I see up the shops with their sense of entitlement.

Good get.

Best show. Totally addicted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the cards since she went into the street and was flapping her gums that Gabriel is KGB.

I thought a car or something was going to come past and hit her or something the way she kept creeping back.

The sooner she is killed off the better.

I am only up to the foxtel episodes, so I think that may be a few behind others on here. Still love the show, but am starting to agree Paige is becoming annoying.

But thats because I really want to see her train to be a spy. That would make a great storyline.

But its dragging on like a certain "mother of Dragons' story line, will never get back to Westeros.

the scene with the old lady was just spectacular, you knew what was coming but it was done sooooo well

That episode was one of the most harrowing, hard to watch things I've ever watched in any series.

I somehow forgot to watch season 3 last year so have spent the last week getting up to date. Glad I did! Such as awesome show.

That episode was one of the most harrowing, hard to watch things I've ever watched in any series.

I somehow forgot to watch season 3 last year so have spent the last week getting up to date. Glad I did! Such as awesome show.

There have been many things that have been hard to watch in this show. They are more shocking because of the contrast with the regular hum drum lives that the characters purport to lead.

Folding (with crunchy noises!) the woman into the suitcase was pretty full on.

The South African bloke being set on fire alive.

Philip seducing the teenage girl was fairly creepy.

There have been many things that have been hard to watch in this show. They are more shocking because of the contrast with the regular hum drum lives that the characters purport to lead.

Folding (with crunchy noises!) the woman into the suitcase was pretty full on.

The South African bloke being set on fire alive.

Philip seducing the teenage girl was fairly creepy.
Which is what makes it good though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back