The Amnesty Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

and another thing. If I hear Goody use the word "brand" when referring to our style, intent, approach etc in the way we go about our footy I'm going fishing!!!
I hate the "our brand" thing. It's a freaking sports game not a hamburger topping. Brand - ugh

I hate the "our brand" thing. It's a freaking sports game not a hamburger topping. Brand - ugh

You may be the problem here. We need to promote the brand and it get it out there as much as possible or the Melbourne franchise will fail.

Buuuuut, to get into the spirit... I'm sick of the way the word campaigner appears on this forum, loved it at first but it is stale.
Also sick of the thread where s**t is hung on the toump, that passed being funny when it became sad.
get a load of this toump loving campaigner

Also sick of the thread where s**t is hung on the toump, that passed being funny when it became sad.

You won't have to put up with it much longer - 4 months to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Eddie Mcguire as a footy commentator
Adds excitement to the coverage and genuinely loves the game

I like him when he's commentating Collingwood games and they're losing, but other than that, he's a bit of a pest. There are certainly worse commentators around.

I like him when he's commentating Collingwood games and they're losing, but other than that, he's a bit of a pest. There are certainly worse commentators around.
Especially if it is press red for Ed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back