Preview The Angus Monfries Memorial Cup (Round 4 vs Essendon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you see us losing a game this season?

Sure. West Coast, Adelaide and even Gold Coast will be tough without Ryder.

Melbourne will be tough even with him.

We could lose all those games and it wouldn’t surprise me.

But there’s a reason why I picked us to finish top, and it’s because I believe we can and will win all of those games. The more games we win when everyone else would stumble, the stronger the weapon of intimidation becomes.

We are 6th for scoring (7th for inside 50s), but 2nd for defence (2nd for inside 50 differential). That comes from not having Ryder to generate easy ball from clearances.

We get him back and we’ll destroy teams.

Sure. West Coast, Adelaide and even Gold Coast will be tough without Ryder.

Melbourne will be tough even with him.

We could lose all those games and it wouldn’t surprise me.

But there’s a reason why I picked us to finish top, and it’s because I believe we can and will win all of those games. The more games we win when everyone else would stumble, the stronger the weapon of intimidation becomes.

We are 6th for scoring (7th for inside 50s), but 2nd for defence (2nd for inside 50 differential). That comes from not having Ryder to generate easy ball from clearances.

We get him back and we’ll destroy teams.

I can see what you see.

Here, hoping you are right!

For us

I think we’ll be smashed in the ruck and our midfield lacks pace.

Fortunately our defence has been solid, to date, and masked some of our issues. However, Daniher and Co might stretch our defence for height.

Also our forward line doesn’t feel as potent without Dixon or a tired leg Dixon. Marshall has been good but wingard, watts and Rockliff really need a spark.

Best of luck

not sure

Essendon are hopeless at the moment. This could be the game when we sort our s**t out, but i wouldn't count on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not enough >>>>>>>>>>>'s in that comparison.

With that being said somehow Bellchambers has polled votes against us when he kicked 5 on one occasion, I expect him to win the battle but hopefully it won't be as big of a domination as last week.

Both Tom Bellchambers and Cale Hooker have 5 goal hauls against Port on their record sheet.

Glory be.

Both Tom Bellchambers and Cale Hooker have 5 goal hauls against Port on their record sheet.

Glory be.
Cale Hooker was a pretty good forward last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back