(Log in to remove this ad.)

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
The thought had crossed my mind since both were very antagonistic, but DemonTim was only a PT from memory... plus he loved Aeglos and sucked up to him at every opportunity.

(Not that I don't love you too Aeglos haha)

Aeglos

Premiership Player
Sep 27, 2016
Croydon station
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
The thought had crossed my mind since both were very antagonistic, but DemonTim was only a PT from memory... plus he loved Aeglos and sucked up to him at every opportunity.

(Not that I don't love you too Aeglos haha)
Yeah definitely not Tim lol.
I’ve seen him post elsewhere under a different account name but not in this sub-forum.
Plus he’s my age (so not old enough to have gone through uni and have worked 20+ years though iirc he had started ExSci) and as antagonist as he was he’d be (somewhat) more willing to accept defeat if he failed to provide evidence when asked for it.
*edit* I also don’t think he disliked CrossFit in general so much as the guy doing CrossFit at the commercial gym he trained at haha

showdownhero

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
on a journey through time and space
I would like to add that I'm also Anti Cross

I'm also interested in staying Fit, I look forward to making many meaningful contributions to this thread

Deliverance

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My 2 experiences with Crossfit.

Got a mate who loves Crossfit and is in great shape for a bloke his age. Had a significant injury recently (not Crossfit related) and recovered amazingly well. I reckon because if his conditioning.

The missus joined a Crossfit challenge (AKA a recruitment drive). She hated it and the instructor was arrogant and not good at working with newbies. Now does PT with a trainer she loves.

So I guess it's like the rest of the fitness industry, probably dependant more on the capability of the coach/trainer than the exercise itself.

dockshark

May 13, 2007
Scotland
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Glasgow Warriors
Man...That’s one of the weirdest threads I have read on this forum!

I have no opinion on CrossFit whatsoever, and I’m certainly none the wiser after reading this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom