The Anti Cross Fit Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon they should cancel the AFL season. Watching the game last night there were quite a few shanked kicks. Horrible form. Someone is likely to get hurt like that.

I'm pretty certain it was.
You may be right but I didn't get that from him other than his CrossFit hatred and plenty of people hate crossfit

The thought had crossed my mind since both were very antagonistic, but DemonTim was only a PT from memory... plus he loved Aeglos and sucked up to him at every opportunity.

(Not that I don't love you too Aeglos haha)

The thought had crossed my mind since both were very antagonistic, but DemonTim was only a PT from memory... plus he loved Aeglos and sucked up to him at every opportunity.

(Not that I don't love you too Aeglos haha)

Yeah definitely not Tim lol.
I’ve seen him post elsewhere under a different account name but not in this sub-forum.
Plus he’s my age (so not old enough to have gone through uni and have worked 20+ years though iirc he had started ExSci) and as antagonist as he was he’d be (somewhat) more willing to accept defeat if he failed to provide evidence when asked for it.
*edit* I also don’t think he disliked CrossFit in general so much as the guy doing CrossFit at the commercial gym he trained at haha

I would like to add that I'm also Anti Cross

KFMN1TN.png

I'm also interested in staying Fit, I look forward to making many meaningful contributions to this thread

My 2 experiences with Crossfit.

Got a mate who loves Crossfit and is in great shape for a bloke his age. Had a significant injury recently (not Crossfit related) and recovered amazingly well. I reckon because if his conditioning.

The missus joined a Crossfit challenge (AKA a recruitment drive). She hated it and the instructor was arrogant and not good at working with newbies. Now does PT with a trainer she loves.

So I guess it's like the rest of the fitness industry, probably dependant more on the capability of the coach/trainer than the exercise itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CEOisABoneheadFIT
AngryFIT
FlattenTheCurveFIT
XFIT
XBoxFIt

I'd pick the biggest most well known Crossfit gym and just name it after that - RocketFIT

Maybe CF Fitness

Dante Trudel's DoggCrapp calls itself DC Training now, so there's hope for everyone.

Lel, never seen this fred

Don't have a problem with doing certain exercises as quick as they can (like smashing air bikes), but doing Olympic lifts as quick as you can which can only be done with poor form quickly just ain't promoting good technique

End of the day, some things are probably comparable to strongman with what they do though

Lel, never seen this fred

Don't have a problem with doing certain exercises as quick as they can (like smashing air bikes), but doing Olympic lifts as quick as you can which can only be done with poor form quickly just ain't promoting good technique

End of the day, some things are probably comparable to strongman with what they do though

The published numbers on injuries (both amongst competitors and non-competitors) is still really good. Comparable to bodybuilding, powerlifting and strongman, plus much lower than things more traditionally considered sport (rugby, tennis, basketball etc).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back