The anti popular cult

Remove this Banner Ad

**** our team culture.

If we cant spend at least 50% of our cap on 4 to 5 of the most elite of elite players we aren't trying hard enough. Lets get it done. If our players aren't happy taking modest (ok substantial) haircuts for team success they can **** off.

That's the future of our list management damn it!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

**** our team culture.

If we cant spend at least 50% of our cap on 4 to 5 of the most elite of elite players we aren't trying hard enough. Lets get it done. If our players aren't happy taking modest (ok substantial) haircuts for team success they can **** off.

That's the future of our list management damn it!

Are you serious? This game doesn’t require 5 or 11 players... 22 players represent Hawthorn. Splurging on a few players should and will never happen.

How did it work for Sydney?

Are you serious? This game doesn’t require 5 or 11 players... 22 players represent Hawthorn. Splurging on a few players should and will never happen.

How did it work for Sydney?
I'm sorry, you must have accidentally entered this thread.

Popular (some may say reasoned) opinions are not welcome or tolerated here. This thread is for anti-popular discussions only.

In answer to your question, I wish we could find three players worthy of splurging 50% of the cap on. We only need one elitist of elite across each line, the others are just making up numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that I think on it a bit, I probably meant theoretical upside rather than strictly wanting you to trade him to Melbourne right away.

I’ll work on another unpopular opinion.
If you've only ever watched him play against your mob, I can see things from your point of view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back