The Antifa Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

She's already hooked up with his best mate while he's doing his best to avoid getting vd from his cellmate.
You dropped your game there Gough, it took you over an hour to make your obligatory creepy sexual comment. At least said creepy comment from you didn't involve children, for once.

Your source is a leftist music magazine? Have you noticed the deception in the first paragraph yet, which you foolishly fell for and bolded?

The facts are, PB planned an event at this venue. The venue was vandalised by Antifa the night before the event. After the event, Antifa members waited outside for the exiting Proud Boys. A fight ensued.

Maybe the Proud Boys over reacted, and deserved prison time? But Jesus, they fought people who had come to them, at their own function, to initiate a conflict. I don't think right wingers have ever protested and truer to shut down a left wing event in recent history, or "counter protested" a leftist rally. It is only one side that tries to shut down the free speech of the other.

Compare these 4 year sentences to what the Xavier kids will end up receiving (ie nothing). You know, the rich kids who bounced the heads of unconscious elderly men off the concrete with an endless barrage of punches?

But it's a few Proud Boys decking some soyboys who harassed them that deserve 4 years!
You don’t think right wingers have ever been involved in a counter-protest?

You don’t think right wingers have ever been involved in a counter-protest?
I'm sure they have historically, but do you have examples from the post-Trump era? I mean even Shapiro can't access the stage for a college speech, I can't think of examples from the other side but will happily admit if I'm wrong.

Treat antifa like an insurgency. They are scum of the earth.

The families of those brave soldiers will be well looked after while they serve their 4 years, believe you me.

Their may even be a letter writing campaign to the White House, asking The Don to pardon the lads.

Treat antifa like an insurgency. They are scum of the earth.

The families of those brave soldiers will be well looked after while they serve their 4 years, believe you me.

Their may even be a letter writing campaign to the White House, asking The Don to pardon the lads.
Nice signal.

Heather Hayes deserved a longer life than she got, due to you and your lads.

Bullshit
The Korner was Cherrfs failed attempt at a gulag
It for a time created a nice safe echo chamber in the TDS thread
So boring several clique members including Cherrf started posting in the Korner
Rrent frree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, karma always finds a way against evil. Sounds like Jussie is slowly being taken down. These proudboy lads will get off. The elections and referendums are falling as they should. Certain campaigners in this thread remain bitter and alone... The universe finds a way!

Sooking and lying
Posts after post

Go on throw Charlottesville down like the right bower again
He dances on Heather's grave... because she was "Antifa". And the terrorist was "proud boys".

... it's the sleaziest point scoring you can imagine, but it's how he rolls.

Sooking and lying
Posts after post

Go on throw Charlottesville down like the right bower again
He dances on Heather's grave... because she was "Antifa". And the terrorist was "proud boys".

... it's the sleaziest point scoring you can imagine, but it's how he rolls.
You both support people like Mcinnes... and excuse the actions of white supremacists...

You paint anyone anti-Trump as antifa...

Heather Hayes was run down by a scumbag who holds similar views to you, and the people you support.

And you're pretending that you're the victims!!??

Andy Ngo must be universally accepted as a victim... but you're not allowed to talk about Heather Hayes.

Yup, karma always finds a way against evil. Sounds like Jussie is slowly being taken down. These proudboy lads will get off. The elections and referendums are falling as they should. Certain campaigners in this thread remain bitter and alone... The universe finds a way!

We might have to wait until after Trump is re-elected to take out the remaining antifa trash.

No one said swamp draining would be easy work, but it must be done.

You both support people like Mcinnes... and excuse the actions of white supremacists...

You paint anyone anti-Trump as antifa...

Heather Hayes was run down by a scumbag who holds similar views to you, and the people you support.

And you're pretending that you're the victims!!??

Andy Ngo must be universally accepted as a victim... but you're not allowed to talk about Heather Hayes.
You care so much about Heather Heyer that you cant remember her name
Using her death as way to try and shut others up is a campaigner act

Remove this Banner Ad

Back