The Antifa Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to see more solo and small group Antifa offerings.

I have trouble with political expression that only presents with superior numbers and anonymity.
Single people, say, camping outside Parliament to protest fascism?

Something like...

ae394625-greta_thunberg_01-1200x858.jpg

First time here. I can't believe that there's an Antifa thread where people actually support these thugs? Of course it's the usual extreme LWNJs who are doing so but I'm still surprised that some people have no shame of even a hint of integrity.

First time here. I can't believe that there's an Antifa thread where people actually support these thugs? Of course it's the usual extreme LWNJs who are doing so but I'm still surprised that some people have no shame of even a hint of integrity.

And openly supported by my mods no less.

Why is it so hard for people to get on board with the idea that the far right and far left, are BOTH scumbags?

I think the car was ok :thumbsu:
LOL. Love that video every time I see it. The anti-Christian so boy goes down like a sack of spuds. Funny thing is that he not been deliberately covering up his face to hide his identity he would have seen the car. Justice served.

Who are the 'hard left' moderation of this board? I'd have thought neither Taylor nor Shandog are hard left.

You're using a sexualised image in a derogatory manner.

You do you, homie but you were much more respectful on your old accounts. Just know that the gang and I are all laughing at you, not with you.

Aren't we, boys?
You're kidding right? Taylor is probably the only non lefty mod on the website (that frequents the political threads anyway). Shandog is probably centre but still prone to lefty outbursts. Is that a coincidence? No, it's by design. That's the way BF is run.

LOL. Love that video every time I see it. The anti-Christian so boy goes down like a sack of spuds. Funny thing is that he not been deliberately covering up his face to hide his identity he would have seen the car. Justice served.

456C4CA1-1AE8-4B1D-82CC-2456BB1B3A73.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the Anfita hit squads have crushed the opposition, maybe they can then target conservative businesses.
Conservatives can then be made to wear blue "L" signs on their sleeves.

**Late edit: I am being sarcastic as **** and am taking the piss out the flog**

Last edited:
You don't get to cry about promoting violence and then want violence inflicted the other way.

Which is it, comrade?

I would rather healthy, open dialogue.

But if you guys think you are going to just run around wearing masks, attacking people with chains, bike locks, bottles, and iron bars....I’m sorry but I don’t have an issue with people defending themselves and there communities against that.

And before you say the far right do that, no they don’t....all I see the far right doing is marching and any fighting is them fighting back against ANTIFA after having there march attacked....you may not like them doing that, but an appropriate response to public assembly and protest in a democratic nation, is NEVER violence.

You don't get to cry about promoting violence and then want violence inflicted the other way.

Which is it, comrade?
Ayyo H, can you answer my question about providing examples of current prominent fascists? Who are they? I can only think of a couple in the western world off the top of my head... Richard Spencer, and that chippy guy from Frankston... I can't think of any who wield any actual power though.

If you provide a non-serious answer, please ensure that it is genuinely funny, and then follow it up with a serious answer!

Ayyo H, can you answer my question about providing examples of current prominent fascists? Who are they? I can only think of a couple in the western world off the top of my head... Richard Spencer, and that chippy guy from Frankston... I can't think of any who wield any actual power though.

If you provide a non-serious answer, please ensure that it is genuinely funny, and then follow it up with a serious answer!

Jones flirts with it, came very close to supporting violence during the Cronulla idiocy

Thankfully Melbourne doesn't have the same issues as Sydney am radio.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back