The Antifa Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a look at the various definitions of fascism and ask yourself if Antifa fits in to these categories.

Rejection of democracy? Tick.
Utilising violence to push its agendas? Tick.
Using tactics such as intimidation to silence others? Tick.

I could go on. Basically, fascism is more than just a 'right wing authoritarian regime' as university professors preach these days.

Have a look at the various definitions of fascism and ask yourself if Antifa fits in to these categories.

Rejection of democracy? Tick.
Utilising violence to push its agendas? Tick.
Using tactics such as intimidation to silence others? Tick.

I could go on. Basically, fascism is more than just a 'right wing authoritarian regime' as university professors preach these days.
So no matter what you’re fighting for, you’re a fascist, yeah?

But how is anti-fascist action, fascist?

How is not tolerating the intolerant, fascist?

How is an anarchic ideology a statist ideology?

The idea that antifa - be it one of the small number of organised, unconnected groups under the ANTIFA flag or the wider ideology and activism - is fascist breaks down under even the most cursory examination.

So no matter what you’re fighting for, you’re a fascist, yeah?

But how is anti-fascist action, fascist?

How is not tolerating the intolerant, fascist?

How is an anarchic ideology a statist ideology?

The idea that antifa - be it one of the small number of organised, unconnected groups under the ANTIFA flag or the wider ideology and activism - is fascist breaks down under even the most cursory examination.
The fact that people consider Antifa (aka anti-fascism) an enemy of a democratic state highlights a lack of critical thinking in the world.

Whether or not the guard should have been armed - these sorts of lies from “alternative news sources” are why many in the US are scared of the wrong people.

The security guard hired by the news crew was not anti-fascist.

Also... get that? News crews need security because violent nationalists and white-supremacists are indiscriminately violent towards anybody who isn’t them.

Also... get that? News crews need security because violent nationalists and white-supremacists are indiscriminately violent towards anybody who isn’t them.

Humour. Antifa and BLM engage in violence and property damage in numerous cities but somehow its the fault of white supremacists.

Humour. Antifa and BLM engage in violence and property damage in numerous cities but somehow its the fault of white supremacists.
Yes elements of these groups damage property and bash the fash.

But that isn’t their reason for being. Your average white power amoeba is spoiling for a fight. The boogaloo trogs are geeing up for a civil war - race-based or otherwise.

BLM just want black people to be able to walk in the world without fear of police harassment and violence.

It's obvious which groups have a good goal and which have a bad one.

Yes elements of these groups damage property and bash the fash.

But that isn’t their reason for being. Your average white power amoeba is spoiling for a fight. The boogaloo trogs are geeing up for a civil war - race-based or otherwise.

BLM just want black people to be able to walk in the world without fear of police harassment and violence.

It's obvious which groups have a good goal and which have a bad one.

boogaloo trogs...is that off ‘ A clockwork orange’ ?

Anyway....the BLM motif has lost all meaning. It’s just a bunch of angry people stopping cars and burning and breaking things and it’s a disgrace.

There’s other ways to go about changing things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the BLM motif has lost all meaning.
To who?

I guess if you have a media and loud mouth politicians telling everyone that BLM is just about breaking things then people will start to believe it.

boogaloo trogs...is that off ‘ A clockwork orange’ ?
Google “boogaloo bois”.

The boogaloo movement, whose adherents are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois, is a loosely organized far-right, anti-government, and extremist political movement in the United States. The movement has also been described as a militia.

To who?

I guess if you have a media and loud mouth politicians telling everyone that BLM is just about breaking things then people will start to believe it.

But i’ve come to that conclusion myself.

All the knee downs by sports stars mean nothing to the racists it’s targeted at.

I only have to go on reddit to see the dozens and dozens of videos of these so called BLMs roaming streets and causing damage and inflicting abuse on innocent civilians.

It’s be highjacked by black and white protesters using it as an excuse to loot and damage property.

Google “boogaloo bois”.

The boogaloo movement, whose adherents are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois, is a loosely organized far-right, anti-government, and extremist political movement in the United States. The movement has also been described as a militia.

ok...so another homo erotic group of gun toting idiots like the proubd boys

"Antifa is short for antifascist, so like if youse don't support it you must be pro-fascist racists n that."

The definist fallacy occurs when someone defines a concept in biased terms for the sake of an argument. The person making the argument hopes his or her audience will accept the provided definition, which makes the argument difficult to refute.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definist_fallacy

You know i haven’t.

So what’s your point?

What are you really trying to say?
You're viewing clips provided by people who want you to think the rallies are mainly abuse, vandalism, and violence. They want you to rubberneck on their monetised accounts or their vanity project Reddit groups.

How many show hundreds and hundreds of hours of people just walking around speaking to other people normally or even just a little bit heatedly? The speeches at the rallies? The police inciting and baiting attendees to get an excuse to clear them off the streets?

You're viewing clips provided by people who want you to think the rallies are mainly abuse, vandalism, and violence. They want you to rubberneck on their monetised accounts or their vanity project Reddit groups.

How many show hundreds and hundreds of hours of people just walking around speaking to other people normally or even just a little bit heatedly? The speeches at the rallies? The police inciting and baiting attendees to get an excuse to clear them off the streets?

ok so now i understand what your beef is.
Misguided coverage of protests and marches.
Fair enough.

Now show me links to 5 videos where ...”people just walking around speaking to other people normally or even just a little bit heatedly” so i can get a better perspective.

ok so now i understand what your beef is.
Misguided coverage of protests and marches.
Fair enough.

Now show me links to 5 videos where ...”people just walking around speaking to other people normally or even just a little bit heatedly” so i can get a better perspective.
That you’ve never seen one speaks volumes about the content that is out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back