The Antifa Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This would be Andy Ngo who sat in on a meeting of neo-Nazis planning violence at a rally, and never reported one word of it.

Andy Ngo conservative social media grifter making money off fanning division and pandering to the sorts of people that would have his back to a wall with a blindfold on if they could.
I had barely heard of Ngo until this popped up on my Youtube recommendations, I have not followed the ANTIFA or BLM movements closely at all, I think that post was my first in this thread. I am adverse to MSM and haven't watched MSM news/current affairs for years. I do like the interviewing style of Chris Williamson from Modern Wisdom Podcasts... and prefer the long form in depth discussions you get with Pod Casts as opposed to the MSM 15 second clickbait version. Who would you recommend to me as an impartial commentator on ANTIFA, preferably long form debate/discussion type commentary.

He seemed quite lucid and sensible to me in this Podcast, as far as fanning division and pandering is concerned it is my experience that both left and right fan as much division and pander as much as each other.

I had barely heard of Ngo until this popped up on my Youtube recommendations.

I wonder why?

I am adverse to MSM and haven't watched MSM news/current affairs for years.

Never mind, you answered my question.

As a pro-tip. MSM and current affairs/ news are more reliable than your OPENLY politically biased internet grifters like Lauren Southern, Andy Ngo and so forth.

It's akin to someone on the left getting their 'news' from Michael Moore.

I wonder why?

Never mind, you answered my question.

As a pro-tip. MSM and current affairs/ news are more reliable than your OPENLY politically biased internet grifters like Lauren Southern, Andy Ngo and so forth.

It's akin to someone on the left getting their 'news' from Michael Moore.
MSM news/current affairs is generally too tabloid like for my liking and I will never go back, they are basically a slightly more serious version of the morning breakfast shows.... I'm not getting my info from the likes of David Koch, Tracey Grimshaw and Karl Stefanovic.

I'll stick to Podcasts and the likes of Glenn Greenwald, Louis Theroux, Joe Rogan, Chris Williamson(Modern Wisdom), Patrick Bet-David(Valuetainment), Brian Rose(LondonReal), James Corbett(The Corbett Report), Russell Brand(Under the Skin) etc... IMO there are plenty of great information sources out there that leave MSM news and current affairs for dead.

Fantastic article.

Damn that MSM!
" A mainstay of conservative media, Ngo is a disciple of Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe, who rose to fame with videos in which members of liberal organizations were duped into making outrageous statements that were then deceptively edited. But whereas O’Keefe, whom Ngo thanks in his acknowledgments, goes after a diverse range of subjects, Ngo is singularly focused on inflating antifa’s importance. It is his black-clad white whale, his Marx-spouting Moby Dick. "
" Ngo’s fame, such as it is, stems from a June 2019 donnybrook in Portland, in the course of which antifa activists assailed him with a thrown milkshake. Ngo claimed the milkshake contained concrete; far more likely, it was a vegan blend heavy on cashew butter.

Ngo was punched and kicked as well; he claims to have suffered a cerebral haemorrhage. The violence was obviously criminal. What goes unmentioned is that Ngo had a history of “embedding” with right-wing groups — including, according to persuasive allegations he has denied, the white supremacist outfit Patriot Prayer — that provoke antifa into the very fights Ngo then films. In “Unmasked,” he eagerly dons the martyr’s vestments, describing the attack with such self-serving detail, you’d think he’d been liberating Rome. "

He is a bad faith actor. A grifter and a fraud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back