The Antifa Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That's definitely the narrative that is being pushed by white nationalists.

You didn't fall for it, did you?

Oh lord, the Gaslighter is back in action

It's the narrative being spoken about by moderates

What do you think will become of ANTIFA members in the future? From your comments, I'm guessing that you think they will all amount to nothing of relevance.

Antifa exist to combat the white nationalists.
As white nationalism decreases, so will Antifa.

As white nationalism is increasing though, we see Antifa also increasing.

Yes please.

Can you link us to the moderates who are saying that Antifa are the budding dictators of tomorrow?

You want me to link you people in my personal life?

Mate, i'd be embarrased to introduce you to be honest

You want me to link you people in my personal life?

Mate, i'd be embarrased to introduce you to be honest
Of course not. But you're completely aware that that's not what I was asking.

You said that it's commonly accepted that Antifa are the budding dictators of tomorrow.

Now that you've clarified that you just meant in your circle of friends... it makes a lot more sense...

Antifa exist to combat the white nationalists.
As white nationalism decreases, so will Antifa.

As white nationalism is increasing though, we see Antifa also increasing.

I don't feel as if a group like ANTIFA that thrives on violence and hate will go quietly into the night as their opponents dissipate. They'll just find a new target, like how One Nation just picks the biggest non-white threat of the moment and runs on it.

I don't feel as if a group like ANTIFA that thrives on violence and hate will go quietly into the night as their opponents dissipate. They'll just find a new target, like how One Nation just picks the biggest non-white threat of the moment and runs on it.
What makes you say that they thrive on violence and hate?

You're aware of what they oppose, right?
White supremacists...
White supremacists who have actually killed people...
In fact the thread you originally complained about Antifa in... was a white supremacist attempting to set fire to a building.

White supremacists exist for hate and violence.
So if you think that that is impossible to dissipate, then white supremacists will never disappear, so Antifa will never disappear.

Of course not. But you're completely aware that that's not what I was asking.

You said that it's commonly accepted that Antifa are the budding dictators of tomorrow.

Now that you've clarified that you just meant in your circle of friends... it makes a lot more sense...

Yes, i have many friends who are moderate, something you don't relate to

Generally speaking too, in a wider circle, its accepted Antifa are a danerous group

I took issue with your first comment, which was ridiculous.

Now that you've backtracked, all is well.

I've stuck with my point

You do realise that opinions are held outside the bubble of Twitter or wherever you frame your opinions from

I've stuck with my point

You do realise that opinions are held outside the bubble of Twitter or wherever you frame your opinions from
This was your point.

It's commonly accepted the Antifa types are the budding dictators of tomorrow

Your point isn't true. And you're aware of that, which is why you've made no attempt to actually support the claim.

If you want to discuss how Antifa can be dangerous and violent, that's a completely fine position as it can be true.

"Commonly accepted" that they are "budding dictators" is just an insane statement based on nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What makes you say that they thrive on violence and hate?

You're aware of what they oppose, right?
White supremacists...
White supremacists who have actually killed people...
In fact the thread you originally complained about Antifa in... was a white supremacist attempting to set fire to a building.

White supremacists exist for hate and violence.
So if you think that that is impossible to dissipate, then white supremacists will never disappear, so Antifa will never disappear.

I'm sure that if I went down to my local white supremacist rally, they'd tell me that they only oppose dangerous people. Those at Cronulla had a sob-story cause, too. You'd have to be quite naive to take the claims on ANTIFA at face value.

I'm sure that if I went down to my local white supremacist rally, they'd tell me that they only oppose dangerous people. Those at Cronulla had a sob-story cause, too. You'd have to be quite naive to take the claims on ANTIFA at face value.
Forget claims from either side.

Look at the evidence.

Do you believe Antifa are as dangerous and violent, or more dangerous and violent than white supremacists?
If so, what do you base it on?

I believe that Antifa are less dangerous and less violent than white nationalists.

This is DeAndre Harris

This is DeAndre Harris while he was getting beaten up by white nationalists.

Harris suffered a head laceration requiring eight staples, a concussion, a knee injury, a fractured forearm, a chipped tooth, internal injuries, and a spinal injury.

It was after this, that there was a global discussion of the dangers of Antifa...
They were condemned by the mainstream media and politicians.

This is Heather Heyer

Heather Heyer is dead.
She was murdered by white nationalist James Fields, when he drove his car at speed into a group of anti-nationalist protesters.

Many were lucky to survive.

Five people were left in critical condition and fourteen others were being treated for lesser injuries. Nine people had been discharged and ten remained hospitalized in good condition the next day. Testimony at the preliminary hearing in December 2017 revealed that a total of 35 people were injured.

It was after this, that there was a global discussion of the dangers of Antifa...

On June 2, Luebcke was fatally shot in the head on his front porch in what appears to be Germany's first far-right political assassination since the Nazi era. The suspect — who made a detailed confession last month, only to retract it this past week under a new legal team — has a violent neo-Nazi past and police record, renewing criticism that Germany's security apparatus, with its long track record of neglecting far-right extremism, is still failing to take the threat seriously enough.

This is Richard Wilson.
He calls himself a Ku Klux Klan imperial wizard.

He brought a gun to the rally, and fired it...

Forget claims from either side.

Look at the evidence.

Do you believe Antifa are as dangerous and violent, or more dangerous and violent than white supremacists?
If so, what do you base it on?

I believe that Antifa are less dangerous and less violent than white nationalists.

You'd have to assume white supremacists on numbers alone, given that 'white supremacist' is an adjective and ANTIFA are an organisation.

There's probably millions of people that could be classed as white supremacists. I'm not sure that there would be a similar number of ANTIFA members, given that it is only one organisation.

For a reverse example to illustrate my point: "What's more dangerous, SJWs or the Ku Klux Klan?" There's millions of people that could fall under the 'SJW' banner, but how many KKK members are there really? Probably 10,000, at a stretch.

There's probably millions of people that could be classed as white supremacists. I'm not sure that there would be a similar number of ANTIFA members, given that it is only one organisation.

For a reverse example to illustrate my point: "What's more dangerous, SJWs or the Ku Klux Klan?" There's millions of people that could fall under the 'SJW' banner, but how many KKK members are there really? Probably 10,000, at a stretch.
The ideology is more dangerous for a start.

Secondly there is no specific all-encompassing antifa organisation...

And the Ku Klux Klan... clearly more dangerous...

Look at the ideology driving these people. Look at the actual outcomes...

Antifa exist to fight the white supremacists?

Here is Andy. Mercilessly beaten to within an inch of his life by antifa thugs.

According to them, he is a white supremacist.

65311066_453773932071386_6314016797485957120_n.png

Andy is a gay asian immigrant.

This is how genocide starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back