The Antifa Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. Sure.
You were dissapointed that there wasn't enough violence... but would also prefer no violence.
A bit of a scrap between bogans with no resulting injury is good for a laugh IMO. Yet amazingly, the rowdy Trump fans didn't harm the protesters who were provoking them.

So you wouldn't rather there was no violence...

Do you understand?

Why is it amazing that they didn't harm the two protesters?
Thank God you're here to catch out all the important logical inconsistencies!

It is amazing because going into the vipers den like that would result in a major assault if tried at an Antifa rally. As we saw with Ngo and that other barista looking guy - who weren't even protesters but journos trying to document the event!

Thank God you're here to catch out all the important logical inconsistencies!
I believe it happens to you more than others, because you're not genuine.

It is amazing because going into the vipers den like that would result in a major assault if tried at an Antifa rally. As we saw with Ngo and that other barista looking guy - who weren't even protesters but journos trying to document the event!
So you were disappointed and found it amazing that two protesters weren't assaulted at a Trump rally?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you hacks that complain about ANTIFA whilst ignoring extremism orders of magnitude worse have no credibility.
Yawn
Wrong
This thread is how antifa were using fascist tactics to silence anyone they have labelled "nazi"
It is the fascist apologists that have tried to downplay the violence by using bbut bbut the evil right
Now you can go back to celebrating today's atrocity

Yawn
Wrong
This thread is how antifa were using fascist tactics to silence anyone they have labelled "nazi"
It is the fascist apologists that have tried to downplay the violence by using bbut bbut the evil right
Now you can go back to celebrating today's atrocity

No one is downplaying violence, I condemn it universally. I just recognize the OBJECTIVE FACT that right wing violence is a far worse. I don't see you acknowledging this fact.

No one is downplaying violence, I condemn it universally. I just recognize the OBJECTIVE FACT that right wing violence is a far worse. I don't see you acknowledging this fact.
I posted in the Christchurch thread
I just called todays an atrocity
Like the rest of the celebrators today you ignored it
Not as if I am going to post anything acceptable to the hate mob

Hi KV
You must have nearly rubbed raw today

WA ROO can you actually see that, as ethnic nationalist and supremacist groups want to exclude or at least divide society along ethnic lines, these groups want a negative effect on mainstream society as a whole? They want to take away rather than add to society?

Can you see that? Can you say that?

WA ROO can you actually see that, as ethnic nationalist and supremacist groups want to exclude or at least divide society along ethnic lines, these groups want a negative effect on mainstream society as a whole? They want to take away rather than add to society?

There is a symbiosis that exists in the antifa v proud boys dynamic. Proud boys and MRgroups exist in this dichotomy versus feminism/intersectionalism. MensRights movements were the natural end point that this fourth wave feminism and intersectionality produced...

the centre does not hold...

Both batsh!t crazy

There are no fascists in Australia, there are a few individuals of nationalist groups but do a statistical regression on our 25 million. We have always been a good-faith two party parliament, where we had significant social harmony. We spontaneously combusted[sic] into racists and fascists? nah mate.

Current zeitgeist is patently risible.

There is a linear fallacy at play, inexorable zeitgeist takeover of middle-ground politics waiting for dialectic peer-review to realign with that social harmony middle ground.

#GetUp 5th column
Not a positive, much the same as Hanson's party, the difference is Hanson elected, but she could be managed by other members of established parties in Parliament, but they let the genie out of the bottle giving Hanson and cadre victim licence.

Last edited:

Say what?
Nazis neo or otherwise are bad
Been there done that
Or are you talking about the antifa and its apologists definition of nazis
Which includes independent media,mainstream politicians,anyone that has said something they have been told is problematic

Say what?
Nazis neo or otherwise are bad
Been there done that
Or are you talking about the antifa and its apologists definition of nazis
Which includes independent media,mainstream politicians,anyone that has said something they have been told is problematic

I wasn't talking about any other definition other than the one I gave. The one I'm opposed to.

There is a symbiosis that exists in the antifa v proud boys dynamic.

Rage feeds on rage, and so justifies itself to itself? If I were a True Neutral on the subject maybe I could buy that for a dollar, bc. But I'm not. I have skin in this game. White skin. Skin that says the shade I am means three fifths of f*ck all.

I reject the tenets of ethnic nationalism and I always will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back