Analysis The Anus ball drop, finally explained

Remove this Banner Ad

Well shiiiiiiit, now it all makes sense.

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2019-01-24/ainsworth-confident-finger-fix-wont-hold-him-back

Can't hold the ball properly, that's why he drops it like a melon.

All i can say is, i'm glad they're doing something about it.

How he went this long without getting it fixed is beyond me. If it's that detrimental to his kicking then he took a bit of a risk attempting to get drafted.

1548330782239.png

1548331000122.png

Here is a pic of Brayden having a shot on goal ^^^

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
yes, thought immediately of the complaints on here about his ball drop-and his future!
but great to see every little nuance is examined, tweaked and rectified in the world of footy.
could make a big difference to his career and to the team..

Dec 7, 2000
Victoria home of football
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles
yes, thought immediately of the complaints on here about his ball drop-and his future!
but great to see every little nuance is examined, tweaked and rectified in the world of footy.
could make a big difference to his career and to the team..

Does feel like it took the club 12 months too long to do this.
Hopefully his ball drop action hasn't become too ingrained in him.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
He must have really ****ed his finger up. What kind of gates do they have down in Esperance ffs

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
It also explains why his arms are so scrawny. Been focusing on lower body strength instead, which has to be a good thing for a mid

Shmiddy15

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I had the same thing happen to my left pinky when I was playing king of the pack as a 16 year old. The ligiment ripped off at the bone, and I couldn’t straighten the tip of the finger because the ligament wasn’t conencted any more. I waited 9 months before I had it looked at, and even now 9 years later it’s still pretty ****ed. Can straighten it fine but it’s much weaker than before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from his s**t kick, which is hopefully rectified sooner rather than later (although i don't see how), i like what he brings as midfield depth.

If one of our starting mids went down, i'd be confident in him stepping up to take up some of the slack.

Head like a campaigner, but a solid player.

WillieNillie

All Australian
Mar 31, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Was talking to him at Eagles GF after party. Ripping bloke. Refused to wear the premiership medal from Schoey cos he wants to win one from himself. All in all he clearly works hard and he won't be a player who doesn't leave anything to chance or wondering. Think he can have at worst a McGinnity like career. Otherwise hoping for a bit of Priddis out of him

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Was talking to him at Eagles GF after party. Ripping bloke. Refused to wear the premiership medal from Schoey cos he wants to win one from himself. All in all he clearly works hard and he won't be a player who doesn't leave anything to chance or wondering. Think he can have at worst a McGinnity like career. Otherwise hoping for a bit of Priddis out of him
Hoping for better than both of them

kerr87

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Underrated on the inside.

Really great clearance player.

Just needs to work on ball drop and kicking and we have a player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back