The Apology Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BUMP!

As a critic of Ryan Lester's playing ability I would like to apologize, has had a few ordinary games over the last month but Fagan's presser opened my eyes to what he brings to our team.

Sorry Ryan, I was wrong.
Your old mate Richy went at 88% DE - I don't really recall a bad kick from him either, you got one for him or does he need another good game

Your old mate Richy went at 88% DE - I don't really recall a bad kick from him either, you got one for him or does he need another good game
I want to hear a glowing recommendation from Fages but I'll lay off him and concentrate on Tommy Bell and Jack Frost for now;).

I would like to apologise to the English language. Just cos.

Our friend briztoon has copped a 1 week suspension for a post on the Carlton board in the game review thread, I have been speaking to him today and he wanted me to pass on an apology to the Carlton board for offending them.

His post that led to the suspension was a photo of Rhys Matheison in his infamous shot gun pose.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/rh...l/news-story/aba1b4d18b4a4108dff1378e521d83bf

Once again apologies to the Carlton board and the relevant mod from briz for the post.

Our friend briztoon has copped a 1 week suspension for a post on the Carlton board in the game review thread, I have been speaking to him today and he wanted me to pass on an apology to the Carlton board for offending them.

His post that led to the suspension was a photo of Rhys Matheison in his infamous shot gun pose.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/rh...l/news-story/aba1b4d18b4a4108dff1378e521d83bf

Once again apologies to the Carlton board and the relevant mod from briz for the post.
Worth it.

Copped a week for that. He should appeal too ;)

Carlton board is going soft

I said words to that affect to him. No criticizing mods though, you'll cop an infraction. I got 2 last week.
Given how they were carrying on about Matho that was a lot tamer than I was expecting. In fact it's pretty funny - impressive from briztoon initially I just figured he got into an argument over who would go at pick 73 in the draft ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to apologize to dayne zorko on behalf of the MRP for such ridiculous inconsistency and blatant bias.

I would also like to apologize to the brisbane lions footy club on behalf of dayne zorko for being dumb enough to put himself in a situation to get suspended

BUMP!

As a critic of Ryan Lester's playing ability I would like to apologize, has had a few ordinary games over the last month but Fagan's presser opened my eyes to what he brings to our team.

Sorry Ryan, I was wrong.
No prisoners,one game doesn't make a season,not to mention a consistent performer.The comedy is to be found in Fagan's admission, that our hero had gone to him,"concerned"over his form of the last three weeks.Form, that would have seen the dropping of many others,culminating in a 6 possion game.When he's played a season at last week's level,I'll think about it again ...maybe.If he can get his tackle count above one,last week's effort,and about average,I'll be surprised. He's been around for 6 or 7 years ,overpaid and underperforming. A hell of a lot of ground needs to be made up. As we say in racing terms,others preferred.This is a professional gig,not a bloody benevolent society.

No prisoners,one game doesn't make a season,not to mention a consistent performer.The comedy is to be found in Fagan's admission, that our hero had gone to him,"concerned"over his form of the last three weeks.Form, that would have seen the dropping of many others,culminating in a 6 possion game.When he's played a season at last week's level,I'll think about it again ...maybe.If he can get his tackle count above one,last week's effort,and about average,I'll be surprised. He's been around for 6 or 7 years ,overpaid and underperforming. A hell of a lot of ground needs to be made up. As we say in racing terms,others preferred.This is a professional gig,not a bloody benevolent society.

Talking to your COACH about your form/ drop in form/ want to improve is normal athlete behaviour. It says I know where I'm at, I know where I want to be and as my COACH i need your input. I need you to COACH me.

I was way critical of Lester BUT......I am more then happy to come on here and eat humble pie, wow what a game. easily his best game in over 2 yrs. Took some great contested marks at crucial time and looked really composed with ball in hand. now he just has show that kinda performance week in week out.

Give it a break. You're discussing that in other threads where it's more appropriate. There's no need to rehash the same rubbish whenever anyone mentions Lester in any thread.

let-me-grab-my-umbrella-if-youre-going-to-continue-to-rain-on-my-parade-jerk-d6299.png

For the moment I would like to apologize to Dan Mcstay. We visited Queensland first lot of school holidays and at the Brisbane v Richmond at Gabba I screamed " stop looking and walking around like tarzan and playing like Jane". Hopefully I will continue to eat humble pie.

This s**t is getting boring Len.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back