Media The Apology

Remove this Banner Ad

This feels like a shootout at the RUOK corral.
tumblr_nat5mzhmRd1ts7f01o1_500.gif

Still waiting for Tigerturbulance and the rest of the OOBs to publicly thank DenieD for making the snooze-fest that was their inaugural Awards Night … watchable.

He made the night so famous they should erect a statue or name a drink after him. Something in the salty range would seem appropriate

Still waiting for Tigerturbulance and the rest of the OOBs to publicly thank DenieD for making the snooze-fest that was their inaugural Awards Night … watchable.

He made the night so famous they should erect a statue or name a drink after him. Something in the salty range would seem appropriate
hoping he makes a guest appearance at our second awards night other wise it wont live up to the last one

but we have a back up if he is unavailable

449268F000000578-0-image-a-91_1506045642511.jpg

hoping he makes a guest appearance at our second awards night other wise it wont live up to the last one

but we have a back up if he is unavailable

449268F000000578-0-image-a-91_1506045642511.jpg
Maybe I will show up and make it a memorable evening. If DenieD doesn't.

I don't know about the rest of my team mates, but I never expected an Apology at all.

I expected nothing but the Middle finger back at us.

That's what this storyline in this Fiction of a League deserved.

Sad to see you go DenieD, and I wish you luck in the future.
And this is why you're one of my favourite posters.

As for DenieD, I reckon you should come back at some point - every league needs a Ken doll - but if you don't, enjoy your retirement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And this is why you're one of my favourite posters.

As for DenieD, I reckon you should come back at some point - every league needs a Ken doll - but if you don't, enjoy your retirement.
you just want him back because you love chewing on Ken Dolls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back