The articles thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt he'd struggle for a job myself.
of course not, but i mean where does he go from chelsea. what challenge is left? he's won in portugal, england, spain, italy. probably the final one is to win the cl with chelsea. maybe he might want to win in france and germany, but there's nothing for him to do

he might manage portugal, but really that job is below him.

of course not, but i mean where does he go from chelsea. what challenge is left? he's won in portugal, england, spain, italy. probably the final one is to win the cl with chelsea. maybe he might want to win in france and germany, but there's nothing for him to do

he might manage portugal, but really that job is below him.

Didn't he recently say he wanted to stay in England even after he finished with Chelsea? Personally wouldn't be surprised if he became the England manager later on in his career.

Didn't he recently say he wanted to stay in England even after he finished with Chelsea? Personally wouldn't be surprised if he became the England manager later on in his career.
I'd be astounded if the English FA would let the happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://decorrespondent.nl/2607/How...is-Danish-football-club/230219386155-d2948861

Good article on Brentford owner and the way 2 clubs are going to be run purely off statistical data. The guy must know his stuff if he has won enough money in football betting to now own 2 football clubs!

Funny quote "Secondly, the club’s new leadership has solemnly vowed never again to judge their performance on the basis of a measurement as vulgar and imprecise as the league table." after today's discussion. pantskyle Jatz

Funny quote "Secondly, the club’s new leadership has solemnly vowed never again to judge their performance on the basis of a measurement as vulgar and imprecise as the league table." after today's discussion. pantskyle Jatz
Is an interesting way to look at performance. And does make sense to a degree. Luck plays a big part over a league season so being x ahead of an opponent shouldn't constitute success. Look at United. Ahead of Liverpool and us for 4th but in house they'd be surely not seeing the season with a pass mark

Is an interesting way to look at performance. And does make sense to a degree. Luck plays a big part over a league season so being x ahead of an opponent shouldn't constitute success. Look at United. Ahead of Liverpool and us for 4th but in house they'd be surely not seeing the season with a pass mark
At this stage absolutely no. Our last two games has been the only time we've played at our best and if you combine the two it only adds up to two very good halfs.

Right. So even though they haven't played perfect football, they aren't far away from a pass mark at this point in the season.
Correct. Insert cliche about football being a results business.

In the United annual financials the forecast performance was to finish no lower than 3rd. It's all semantics as 4th will suffice but i think all United fans are just hoping for a strong finish to the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back