No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...l-sue-afl-for-50-million-20160728-gqfifu.html

we don't know what we gave them but we know it was safe

now hand over the 50 mill and it wont be added to our salary cap, and why is the AFL being sued what part did they play in the injections apart from turning a blind eye rfctiger74 your thoughts?
Maybe (I said maybe) a certain employee of the AFL who may or may not have close links to a certain ex Board Member of the EFC may or may not have had a slight investment in a new anti ageing fat stripping muscle repairing "supplement" that just needed a bit of live testing done.......

....it's been a while since thread threw up the conspiracy themes.

Maybe (I said maybe) a certain employee of the AFL who may or may not have close links to a certain ex Board Member of the EFC may or may not have had a slight investment in a new anti ageing fat stripping muscle repairing "supplement" that just needed a bit of live testing done.......

....it's been a while since thread threw up the conspiracy themes.
I'm always ready for them

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...l-sue-afl-for-50-million-20160728-gqfifu.html

we don't know what we gave them but we know it was safe

now hand over the 50 mill and it wont be added to our salary cap, and why is the AFL being sued what part did they play in the injections apart from turning a blind eye rfctiger74 your thoughts?

Won't be $50m

They have to prove actual loss.

They got paid during their ban, so it will come down to loss of potential sponsorships

Harm needs to be proven, and the factvthey are all playing afl next year with no issue kills that (not saying they can't in later years if something comes up, but they have to show harm)

Then add culpability

They signed the consent form. They lied to asada 31 times as a united group. They were found to be personally culpable by CAs.

$50m is a Pipedream. Theynwill get something, nothing like this though imo

Won't be $50m

They have to prove actual loss.

They got paid during their ban, so it will come down to loss of potential sponsorships

Harm needs to be proven, and the factvthey are all playing afl next year with no issue kills that (not saying they can't in later years if something comes up, but they have to show harm)

Then add culpability

They signed the consent form. They lied to asada 31 times as a united group. They were found to be personally culpable by CAs.

$50m is a Pipedream. Theynwill get something, nothing like this though imo

interesting comment it was only 12 that took TB4, the truth will come out eventually, they all lied but only 12 cheated . starting to throw the we were innocent stance out doesn't it

interesting comment it was only 12 that took TB4, the truth will come out eventually, they all lied but only 12 cheated . starting to throw the we were innocent stance out doesn't it

Even if they are, they lost that fight because their argument was found inadequate

Remember they will have to prove efc mislead and lied to them. First question will be "if you were genuinely innocent, why did you lie to asada as a group 31/times?".

Hi Rohan

Great article on the 4 players, all great servants of the game however from 2013 onwards Dustin Fletcher a Convicted Drug cheat should not have these games counted.

Australia is a very good Pointer of other countries Drug cheats yet when it happens in our back yard we tend to look the other way, does anyone recognize lance armstrongs feats?

What about the recent gold medal awarded to Jarred Talent , we rejoice that a drug cgeat was rightfully stripped and removed from classifications, yet in Australia we celebrate thie cheats.

I know my opinion goes contrary to the vAFL press gallery but just some food for thought

Sport-loving Aussies are very quick to point the finger at the Russian athletic team or the likes of Lance Armstrong, but it’s not so funny when it’s in our own backyard

I would hope you have the integrity to post this email in your newspaper

Sincerely yours

Just sent this email to the Age and Rohan Connolly who wrote agreat article today

This quote just proves what a crackpot Thompson is,

"If this drug happened to be at the club, which they've got no proof it has been at the club or injected to any player, but if it did it wasn't 34 that had it – [it was] 12 or 14," Thompson said

The drug wasn't at the club but 12 or 14 had it, yeah that makes sense. hahahahahahahahahahahaha loony town alert.

"If this drug happened to be at the club, which they've got no proof it has been at the club or injected to any player, but if it did it wasn't 34 that had it – [it was] 12 or 14," Thompson said

The drug wasn't at the club but 12 or 14 had it, yeah that makes sense. hahahahahahahahahahahaha loony town alert.

Yet would still have a more coherent game plan than Damien Handbrake.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well with the olympics on Australians are on the other countries are drug cheats bandwagon again, did I hear correctly that the young swimmer is an essendrugs supporter?
The Chinese Swim Team by definition has no good guy Aussie battlers, therefore they can only be cheats.

And some people still want this dick at our club!?

Sorry, are you on the fence? Either you want him or not in his current mindset.
I think Hardwick could have done similar with Geelongs list.
And there are unanswered questions about geelongs use of Dank and Robinson .
The guy is truly fried, so give us a break !

Sorry, are you on the fence? Either you want him or not in his current mindset.
I think Hardwick could have done similar with Geelongs list.
And there are unanswered questions about geelongs use of Dank and Robinson .
The guy is truly fried, so give us a break !
Can't you tell he is #eco

meanwhile over at the IOC they are stripping medals from the Beijing Olympics like its Christmas, whilst at AFL house they are wondering what to do about the drug cheat and his filthy medal.

Hand Back Charlie Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back